Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson 14:41 - Jun 1 with 2442 viewsrayman_10

Rejected new deal at rotherham but Portsmouth leading the chase. Surely we can offer more than Portsmouth?

COYB

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:47 - Jun 1 with 2288 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Its not all about money though is it.... of course that's a factor but we must remember that there are also other factors when players decide where their next move is

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:50 - Jun 1 with 2242 viewsWallingford_Boy

We are tied to what we can offer in terms of wages, its not a bottomless pit of cash.

Cook or Cowley.... who would you rather play for?

RIP Sir Bobby

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:55 - Jun 1 with 2166 viewsGuthrum

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:50 - Jun 1 by Wallingford_Boy

We are tied to what we can offer in terms of wages, its not a bottomless pit of cash.

I'd have thought that would be a fairly even choice, given their respective records, maybe even slightly inclined in our favour.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:56 - Jun 1 with 2154 viewspointofblue

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:50 - Jun 1 by Wallingford_Boy

We aren’t but from what has been said we’re in a far better financial situation than Portsmouth. In addition, Cook has recent history of taking teams from League One to the Championship whilst Cowley hasn’t.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:57 - Jun 1 with 2112 viewsHerbivore

For most players, probably Cook given his track record.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 15:02 - Jun 1 with 2036 viewsrayman_10

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:47 - Jun 1 by BlueandTruesince82

Its not all about money though is it.... of course that's a factor but we must remember that there are also other factors when players decide where their next move is

No of course I totally get that. But if I remember, Portsmouth are in a bit of bother and having to cut wage bill and couldn’t even offer their keeper a new contract so I’m just going off that basis.

COYB

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 15:05 - Jun 1 with 2003 viewsitfcjoe

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:57 - Jun 1 by Herbivore

For most players, probably Cook given his track record.

Guess depends on type of player you are, and who you or your friends in the game have played under - but both are managers that have given success and the reality is when it comes down to it then that is basically all players care about.

Steve Evans may be an utter bell, but players will always sign for him because he gets clubs punching above their weight, and that means more win bonuses and promotion bonuses.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 15:16 - Jun 1 with 1879 viewsFPL_Tractor

Left footed (according to transfermkt) so makes sense to me.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Login to get fewer ads

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 16:43 - Jun 1 with 1583 viewsstrikalite

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 14:47 - Jun 1 by BlueandTruesince82

Suffolk is obviously a lovely place, but players will always choose the south coast..
Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 17:10 - Jun 1 with 1468 viewsMrTown

At this level, the brutal truth is yes, it is about money and contract lengths.

Think we can outmatch Portsmouth.

Very well informed they have very little money at Portsmouth right now. Tried to low ball MacGillivray and Tom Naylor on new deals due to lack of funds.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 20:30 - Jun 1 with 1258 viewsPinewoodblue

We are going to go head to head with Portsmouth, and I suspect Sunderland, a number of times this summer both looking to sign the same players.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 20:45 - Jun 1 with 1212 viewsPhilTWTD

Sky sports reporting we are interested in Clark Robertson on 20:30 - Jun 1 by Pinewoodblue

We are going to go head to head with Portsmouth, and I suspect Sunderland, a number of times this summer both looking to sign the same players.

And in more cases agents are going to claim we're in for the same players or their players. That's already happening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024