Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight 03:43 - Mar 8 with 11347 viewsIllinoisblue

Definitely tune in if you’d like to hear a privileged wealthy couple piss and moan for an hour.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 03:43 - Mar 8 with 4544 viewsdominiciawful

They need to get over themselves. But they won't.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 04:07 - Mar 8 with 4511 viewsBlueBadger

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 03:43 - Mar 8 by dominiciawful

If only Harry had been a nonce, rather than married somebody mixed race, all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 04:13 - Mar 8 with 4493 viewsSpruceMoose

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 04:07 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

If only Harry had been a nonce, rather than married somebody mixed race, all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided.

He almost nailed their full approval with the whole Nazi dress up thing too!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 06:40 - Mar 8 with 4308 viewsBrianTablet

It's all part of the dichotomisation game. Are you on their side or the Queen's? Love them or hate them, etc.

Divide and rule.

The second great Age of Polar Exploration is in full flow.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 06:40 - Mar 8 with 4310 viewsNewcyBlue

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 03:43 - Mar 8 by dominiciawful

I’ve only seen a snippet of it where there was a discussion about the bairns colour before he had been born, and it wasn’t exactly a discussion to be proud of.

If someone had been discussing my bairns in such a way I’d have reacted really quite poorly.

But yeah, the problem is that the people being discriminated against are unhappy about it and need to get over themselves....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 06:50 - Mar 8 with 4273 viewsWeWereZombies

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 06:40 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

I’ve only seen a snippet of it where there was a discussion about the bairns colour before he had been born, and it wasn’t exactly a discussion to be proud of.

If someone had been discussing my bairns in such a way I’d have reacted really quite poorly.

But yeah, the problem is that the people being discriminated against are unhappy about it and need to get over themselves....

And the sad thing is that, if it was Phil the Greek, then that person has always been under a bit of a question mark by sections of the British people as 'not one of us'. Some of that section of the great British public that are republicans to boot...

I'm inclined to be charitable towards the Royal family itself and see the issue as not being one of overt racism within the family but concerns about how a King of colour would be acceptable to those sections of the Great British Public still under the illusion that the age of Empire is about to return.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 6:52]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:03 - Mar 8 with 4227 viewsbluelagos

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 06:40 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

Who hasn't got a racist grandparent in the family? A truly British tradition it seems.

Let's hope its Phil rather than Lizzie eh.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:07 - Mar 8 with 4211 viewsFtnfwest

I thought it was two hours to fit in more privacy?
Login to get fewer ads

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:10 - Mar 8 with 4188 viewsElderGrizzly

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:03 - Mar 8 by bluelagos

Who hasn't got a racist grandparent in the family? A truly British tradition it seems.

You’d be more worried about them being a ginger surely?
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:19 - Mar 8 with 4156 viewsFtnfwest

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:03 - Mar 8 by bluelagos

Danny baker seems to have got off Scot free as well!
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:21 - Mar 8 with 4138 viewsDeano69

In the interests of helping them maintain their privacy I will not watch this programme, nor the James Corden one.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:27 - Mar 8 with 4113 viewsGuthrum

Snobbish relatives, unpleasant courtiers, plus sh1ttiness and hypocrisy from the tabloid press. Nothing we haven't known for decades.

Think Charles' idea of downgrading the whole lot to something closer to a Danish/Dutch-style monarchy is the right way to go, if it is to continue at all*.

* I'm not a republican, but neither am I a fanatical devotee of the Royal Family as it currently exists.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:29 - Mar 8 with 4085 views26_Paz

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 04:07 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

They did boot Andrew out in fairness to them.

The Paz Man

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:35 - Mar 8 with 4049 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’ll wait until it’s on the Crown in four years time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:42 - Mar 8 with 4027 viewsDeano69

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:35 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

Or they bring out the box set including special bonus episodes when they go on ‘Through the Keyhole’, ‘celebrity Double Jeopardy’ & ‘Jerry Springer returns’.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:43 - Mar 8 with 4024 viewsSwailsey

State of this thread.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:49 - Mar 8 with 3986 viewsbluelagos

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:43 - Mar 8 by Swailsey

State of this thread.

State of that family...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:55 - Mar 8 with 3957 viewsMattinLondon

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:29 - Mar 8 by 26_Paz

They did boot Andrew out in fairness to them.

Wonder if he’s been cut off financially from the rest of his family.
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:55 - Mar 8 with 3957 viewsWeWereZombies

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:43 - Mar 8 by Swailsey

State of this thread.

Interesting, please elucidate. I'm sure we are all dying to hear more...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:56 - Mar 8 with 3938 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:35 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

If only you were a man with mixed race in your family history, married to a woman of mixed race etc..etc...I guess some institutions are more important than others.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:58 - Mar 8 with 3926 viewsRegencyBlue

They’ve played the one card they had.

Hopefully they now disappear into that private life they supposedly wanted!
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 08:04 - Mar 8 with 3874 viewsChurchman

The last thing I’ll be doing is wasting an hour on two tiresome people milking the system for all they’re worth.
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 08:07 - Mar 8 with 3848 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:58 - Mar 8 by RegencyBlue

They’ve played the one card they had.

Hopefully they now disappear into that private life they supposedly wanted!

Who would have thought that the institution at the historical core of exporting white power and class privilege around the world could have this rather large card laid against them! Rule Britannia.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 08:07 - Mar 8 with 3845 viewsmikeybloo88

They must really hate the Royal family to do this hatchet job on them...I'm trying hard to understand what their gain from this is other than commercial, so from that point of view the more incendiary they made it the better for them. Theyve been quite clever though and made their accusations rather vague which of course will keep the speculation pot boiling much longer. No matter how true you think any of these claims are, and personally I think there's plenty of reason not to swallow it all as gospel as I'm sure the Yanks will, this really should not have been done in the manner or at the time it has been.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 8:09]
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 08:10 - Mar 8 with 3814 viewsTractorWood

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:10 - Mar 8 by ElderGrizzly

You’d be more worried about them being a ginger surely?

I appreciate this is light hearted but fundamentally is still is abuse. Swing and a miss.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 8:11]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024