Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground 15:40 - Mar 1 with 999 viewspistonbroke

Just wondered what vaccine they use there
Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 15:45 - Mar 1 with 980 viewsJ2BLUE

No but don't see why a football ground would have ultra cold storage so probably the Oxford-AZ one?

Obviously it could be brought in daily from a local hospital but i'd imagine it's that one.

Edit: Day 1 of the vaccinations at the ground were Oxford-AZ. No guarantee future ones will be but looks likely.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 15:54]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 15:54 - Mar 1 with 949 viewsSitfcB

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 15:45 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

No but don't see why a football ground would have ultra cold storage so probably the Oxford-AZ one?

Obviously it could be brought in daily from a local hospital but i'd imagine it's that one.

Edit: Day 1 of the vaccinations at the ground were Oxford-AZ. No guarantee future ones will be but looks likely.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 15:54]

Colchester won’t have but to be fair some grounds might have those freezer things the players go in.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 16:04 - Mar 1 with 906 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 15:54 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Colchester won’t have but to be fair some grounds might have those freezer things the players go in.

I'm not sure they go down to -80 Sitters.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 16:10 - Mar 1 with 887 viewsSitfcB

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 16:04 - Mar 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'm not sure they go down to -80 Sitters.

They can go as low as -160...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 16:27 - Mar 1 with 842 viewsfloridaboy

Does it matter? Surely getting the jab is better than nothing!

I had the Oxford /AZ. No issues apart from a sore arm for a few days
Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 16:36 - Mar 1 with 822 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would imagine that if it is CUFC, it probably vaccinates against attendance at PR.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 17:01 - Mar 1 with 784 viewsfactual_blue

The one that alters your DNA.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has anyone had the vaccine at Colchester football ground on 17:05 - Mar 1 with 781 viewsPhilTWTD

Bearing in mind it's always bloody cold there even in the summer, I'm presuming the one that has to be stoed at -70.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024