Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix 09:42 - Feb 21 with 639 viewsSWGF

According to the EADT

Bloody hell. It was better than Tuesday but I'm not sure a bitty performance with two shots on target constitutes that much of a renaissance, despite how jolly Lanbert was afterwards.

Last time I checked we're 12th, on points we're closer to 16th than 6th and score far, far fewer goals than those above us. Only give teams have scored fewer and three of those are in the relegation spots.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:49 - Feb 21 with 586 viewsPinewoodblue

Goals win games, we are not scoring enough, we will struggle. Only the top two, plus Sunderland, have a better defensive record.

Not seen anything to suggest the new loan signings are going to change that.

We are going nowhere neither, sadly, is Paul Lambert nor his senior coaching staff.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:52 - Feb 21 with 573 viewspointofblue

Our play in the first two thirds of the pitch were arguably of play offs standard - the final third was nowhere near and where we hurt ourselves. Unfortunately we do have the ability to put in a better performance but we never sustain it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:54 - Feb 21 with 563 viewsitfcjoe

17 goals in last 21 games.....

If we play like that for rest of season we’ll finish 9th rather than 12th

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:55 - Feb 21 with 537 viewsDubtractor

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:49 - Feb 21 by Pinewoodblue

Goals win games, we are not scoring enough, we will struggle. Only the top two, plus Sunderland, have a better defensive record.

Not seen anything to suggest the new loan signings are going to change that.

We are going nowhere neither, sadly, is Paul Lambert nor his senior coaching staff.

Yep. A few people disagreed with me, but I made the point yesterday that we are very good off the ball, and not an easy team to play against - that goals against stat supports that. We press very well and mostly stop teams from playing, obviously with some exceptions, but even with an improved attacking performance yesterday we scored nil, and in truth looked OK for a 15 minute spell at the start of each half with the rest of the game just a really scrappy grind of a game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:57 - Feb 21 with 515 viewshoppy

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:54 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

17 goals in last 21 games.....

If we play like that for rest of season we’ll finish 9th rather than 12th

Just as well he’s got one of the players who has scored goals when in a front 2 pairing banished to the under 23s isn’t it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Play like this every week and his team will be right in the promotion mix on 09:57 - Feb 21 with 514 viewsjayessess

Just objectively not true that "narrowly edging a home game against the team in 8th" is going to get us right in the promotion mix.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024