Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. 14:00 - Feb 20 with 6034 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:01 - Feb 20 with 3134 viewsKieran_Knows

3 of those were training with the 23’s at the start of this week for fitness.

#desperation

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:01 - Feb 20 with 3124 viewsMullet

That's a team of strangers and last roll of the dice stuff isn't it? Feels like a needless formality today.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 2968 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 2945 viewsWestover

Wow😱 strong defense playing for a no score draw 🎉🎉
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 2941 viewsgordon

How do that lot line-up then? Is Parrott on the wing?
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 2929 viewschrismakin

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:01 - Feb 20 by Mullet

That's a team of strangers and last roll of the dice stuff isn't it? Feels like a needless formality today.

Not even a last roll of the dice, that's a goodbye lineup

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:03 - Feb 20 with 2875 viewsSwailsey

Laaaaaamingo!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:03 - Feb 20 with 2882 viewspointofblue

McGuinness and Woolfenden both injured? Dropped? Nsiala and Wilson nowhere near the squad then suddenly return as does Bennetts. Parrott playing wide right even though Spurs recalled him from Millwall because they wanted him central.

It’d be hilarious if it wasn’t so serious.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:03 - Feb 20 with 2851 viewsHerbivore

Utterly bonkers. I'm not entirely sure what formation we've gone with there. Is it 4-3-3 with Parrot wide or are we going 4-4-2 with Judge on the wing?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:03 - Feb 20 with 2847 viewstivo

Didn't we keep a clean sheet in the last match? Or I am I missing something?
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:03 - Feb 20 with 2824 viewsBlueBadger

Wow, that's a line up that says 'I am definitely getting sacked soon'.

I can't even work out what the hell kind of formation that is going to be.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:04 - Feb 20 with 2790 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Woolf injured?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:04 - Feb 20 with 2788 viewsfloridaboy

Seriously! Our much travelled manager is definitely going out in a blaze of glory! 3 return to the side without any game time at all!

Oxford to win 4-1

Take it Woolfenden has spoken out of turn again!
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:04 - Feb 20 with 2757 viewsNthQldITFC

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:02 - Feb 20 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

That's Twitter banned then.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:04 - Feb 20 with 2720 viewspointofblue

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:04 - Feb 20 by floridaboy

Seriously! Our much travelled manager is definitely going out in a blaze of glory! 3 return to the side without any game time at all!

Oxford to win 4-1

Take it Woolfenden has spoken out of turn again!

And McGuinness has backed him up.

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 2701 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:03 - Feb 20 by tivo

Didn't we keep a clean sheet in the last match? Or I am I missing something?

Only because Northampton are even more inept in front of goal than we are.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 2679 viewsartsbossbeard

Word in the street is that Chambers is left side. This is the team I got sent this morning with an additional note to this effect.

Who knows though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 2664 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:04 - Feb 20 by NthQldITFC

That's Twitter banned then.

Finally, something good from all of this.

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 2650 viewsDanTheMan

That's a random lineup.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 2655 viewsMullet

Looks like OUFC had to delete their teamsheet tweet just now as they accidentlaly named Newcastle and England midfielder from the 90's in their lineup.... what a week!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:06 - Feb 20 with 2597 viewsStokieBlue

Good to see you back.

Hopefully just in time for the celebrations when this fool is finally out of our club.

We could get battered today.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:06 - Feb 20 with 2607 viewsgordon

However that lot line up, there's not a great deal of positional sense, tracking back, putting a foot in and defensive know-how in that midfield...
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:06 - Feb 20 with 2591 viewsMattinLondon

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

Finally, something good from all of this.

4-2-2-1-1

That’s the best I can do...no idea.
TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:07 - Feb 20 with 2535 viewspointofblue

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:05 - Feb 20 by artsbossbeard

Word in the street is that Chambers is left side. This is the team I got sent this morning with an additional note to this effect.

Who knows though.

Why would Chambers be on the left when Kenlock is there? Or do you mean left side centre back with Wilson at right back?

TEAM: The times Oxford. All change at the back. on 14:07 - Feb 20 with 2474 viewschrismakin

Didn;t Wilson only return to training last week?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024