Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A new name in the management gossip 15:42 - Feb 13 with 2037 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Reading a few pages on the twitter verse, as I do, it appears all is not well at Blackburn, with a small but vocal section of the fans wanting change.

Could this be edging towards us needing a manager, and Tony Mowbray being available?

He wouldn’t drop a league for us if he was employed, but if he was out of work...

Personally would top my list, as I am not a fan of the Cowley’s, nor really Paul Cook.

There is no Def info here, just a thought.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

A new name in the management gossip on 15:54 - Feb 13 with 1872 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Don't see it, not sure he likes the way Evans does things. Interesting if he came available though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

A new name in the management gossip on 15:55 - Feb 13 with 1860 viewsAce_High1

Why would he drop to a mid table L1, having spent the majority of his management career in the Championship and PL?

He would walk into other Championship job.
A new name in the management gossip on 15:59 - Feb 13 with 1815 viewsjayessess

If Blackburn sacked Mowbray everyone would (correctly) think they'd lost their collective marbles and he'd walk into another job in the Championship.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

A new name in the management gossip on 16:02 - Feb 13 with 1785 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mowbray would be a brilliant manager for us. He won't work for Evans, though (I think I had heard anyway). Blackburn are 9th in the Championship and have just got Bradley Dack back from injury. I can't see that his job there is really under threat.

The biggest problem is the lack of any likelihood that Evans actually sacks Lambert.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A new name in the management gossip on 17:19 - Feb 13 with 1529 viewsArnieM

I really do "know for a fact" that TM will never apply for the job at Town whilst Evans is the owner. I was told that about 3 years ago by his father in law, when we were talking about all things ITFC.

So as much as some might want it to happen. It is quite unlikely .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

A new name in the management gossip on 21:46 - Feb 13 with 1146 viewsGeoffSentence

A new name in the management gossip on 15:55 - Feb 13 by Ace_High1

Why would he drop to a mid table L1, having spent the majority of his management career in the Championship and PL?

He would walk into other Championship job.

Well, his wife is from Ipswich, she may well be quite happy to come back here and could sway him.

Sometimes non-football factors can swing it.

Probably he would want something better than us, but given his football and family connections to the area it is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A new name in the management gossip on 22:24 - Feb 13 with 1022 viewsghostofescobar

A new name in the management gossip on 16:02 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Mowbray would be a brilliant manager for us. He won't work for Evans, though (I think I had heard anyway). Blackburn are 9th in the Championship and have just got Bradley Dack back from injury. I can't see that his job there is really under threat.

The biggest problem is the lack of any likelihood that Evans actually sacks Lambert.

Bradley Dack back should get them back on track and divert some flack, and save Tone from the sack. Or something.

GhostOfEscobar

A new name in the management gossip on 00:40 - Feb 14 with 888 viewsbournemouthblue

A new name in the management gossip on 16:02 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Apparently we have approached Mowbray several times under Evans but he wasn't keen, understandably

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024