Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive 20:36 - Jan 30 with 7979 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 08:50 - Jan 31 with 1143 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:56 - Jan 30 by MrTown

As mentioned elsewhere - ‘Own goal’ is our second top goal scorer with 3 goals.

How could anyone be negative with that. What a signing ‘own goal’ has been.

Sorry to be negative, but Own Goal has cost us points as well this season. I'd say probably worth a spot on the bench to bring on if we are a goal down with 20 minutes to go.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 08:50 - Jan 31 with 1143 viewsMrTown

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 08:44 - Jan 31 by DanTheMan

Let's not fall to their level.

I massively disagree with what Pullen is saying here but let's not personally attack him.

No one has ‘attacked’ anyone.....

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 09:18 - Jan 31 with 1081 viewsLeoMuff

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:45 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

The whole club is rotten to the core. Idiots like this in every role.

Just one big echo chamber of absolute bullsh1t

this.

Club at lowest point since the 1950s and we are supposed to get a warm hug from pictures of their kit and a 1 all draw at Crewe, all with the most expensive squad in league 1. Feck off

This is why we could have Klopp at the helm and we would still be sh1te, rotten to the core with a top to bottom belief they are doing a good job and the right thing.

No more money from me until Evans is gone.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 09:38 - Jan 31 with 1043 viewsMonkeyAlan

That's the kit man. Used to be a goalkeeper. Telling the fans to shut up. Just get back to your washing and ironing.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 10:50 - Jan 31 with 1007 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Think about it for a minute, the only way morons like pullen and Walker are even employed by this club is because of the level we are at. They know if we are to improve and rise through the divisions they lose their jobs, it’s not rocket science to know that whilst we are failing they are winning by being paid well (relatively speaking) for doing the jobs they do.

They will all be in for a ride awakening soon enough when the supporters as one walk away, which is the only way change will happen.

Then and only then can the cancer that envelopes the club can be cut free.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 17:35 - Jan 31 with 916 viewsjeera

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 03:43 - Jan 31 by MrTown

I think it’s the classic old narrative of - if you can give it, you’ve got to be able to take it.

If he wants to dig at the fans for being ‘negative’ - he’s got to be able to take a dig back.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 3:43]

What on earth does that have to do with his job role?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 17:52 - Jan 31 with 889 viewsMrTown

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 17:35 - Jan 31 by jeera

What on earth does that have to do with his job role?

Mate it’s a light hearted dig, relax yourself.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 19:29]

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:00 - Jan 31 with 865 viewsnorth_stand77

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 17:52 - Jan 31 by MrTown

Really curious now, whats a light hearted dog look like?
Login to get fewer ads

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:03 - Jan 31 with 861 viewsChurchman

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 21:45 - Jan 30 by ElderGrizzly

Someone just said we should lay off him, as he is an ex-ITfC player.

He played 1 game and look up that game he played...

I couldn’t care a less if he turned up for one game or 500. His views are as unfit for purpose as the owner, manager and players.

If he thinks scrawning a point from the disappointed might of Crewe is anything to celebrate, I suggest he wheels out the open top bus and sees how many people turn out to cheer.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 19:39]
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:06 - Jan 31 with 847 viewsjeera

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 17:52 - Jan 31 by MrTown

I don't need to do anything thanks.

You just throw loads of words together hoping they work out.

How about explaining what your actual point is instead of trying to get personal with me?

What does your previous comments have to do with his job? Do you not see the comments about his job are cheap and childish, no?

Edit: and wtf is a light-hearted dog? A poodle with a bow?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 18:15]

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 801 viewsSouperJim

Fug me, who made Pullen the twitter police? I also think his "back to your forum" comment is clearly indicative of how this place specifically is being demonised within the club. They really seem to think it's just a vocal minority who are unhappy and causing trouble. Beggars belief.

We are midtable in the third tier for the second season running! It's an absolute disgrace and the fact they think the fans are the problem speaks volumes.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 794 viewsSpruceMoose

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:06 - Jan 31 by jeera

How about explaining what your actual point is instead of trying to get personal with me?

What does your previous comments have to do with his job? Do you not see the comments about his job are cheap and childish, no?

We must have an awful lot of brain surgeons and rocket scientists on here the way some people seem to be so keen to mock another person's profession.

Weird how they keep quiet about what they do for a living though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:37 - Jan 31 with 787 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:33 - Jan 31 by SouperJim

Fug me, who made Pullen the twitter police? I also think his "back to your forum" comment is clearly indicative of how this place specifically is being demonised within the club. They really seem to think it's just a vocal minority who are unhappy and causing trouble. Beggars belief.

We are midtable in the third tier for the second season running! It's an absolute disgrace and the fact they think the fans are the problem speaks volumes.

And all on the back of 10 years of decline as creep closer and closer to becoming nothing but a 3rd rate run pot club.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:39 - Jan 31 with 780 viewsjeera

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:35 - Jan 31 by SpruceMoose

We must have an awful lot of brain surgeons and rocket scientists on here the way some people seem to be so keen to mock another person's profession.

Weird how they keep quiet about what they do for a living though.

Although it doesn't excuse his dickish comments, I really dislike the personal attack on Pullen.

It doesn't show anyone in a great light at all.

Hey ho, as Jayesses has pointed out only a few minutes ago, getting rid of Lambert won't mean of course that we won't be experiencing the exact same pattern this time next year.

And the next.

Don't you know of any wealthy New Yorkers who might be interested in a quaint little English soccer club?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 18:40]

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 773 viewsSpruceMoose

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:39 - Jan 31 by jeera

Although it doesn't excuse his dickish comments, I really dislike the personal attack on Pullen.

Hey ho, as Jayesses has pointed out only a few minutes ago, getting rid of Lambert won't mean of course that we won't be experiencing the exact same pattern this time next year.

And the next.

Don't you know of any wealthy New Yorkers who might be interested in a quaint little English soccer club?

Agreed. I think his comments stink. But taking the pish out of him for 'only' being a kit man stinks too.

As for a new buyer...My boss is rich enough.

But he's also smart enough to not waste his billions on a football club.

We need a billionaire idiot.

There must be one on here, the way some people are acting.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 18:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:53 - Jan 31 with 741 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:41 - Jan 31 by SpruceMoose

Agreed. I think his comments stink. But taking the pish out of him for 'only' being a kit man stinks too.

As for a new buyer...My boss is rich enough.

But he's also smart enough to not waste his billions on a football club.

We need a billionaire idiot.

There must be one on here, the way some people are acting.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 18:50]

Step forward D. Trump.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 19:24 - Jan 31 with 711 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 19:33 - Jan 31 with 692 viewsMrTown

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:06 - Jan 31 by jeera

Please can you take your negative shît off this forum...

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 19:38 - Jan 31 with 688 viewsChurchman

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 18:39 - Jan 31 by jeera

And the next.

You are right. Abuse is neither nice or helpful.
I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 654 viewshaynes_toe1

I think we are being watched by the club guys - let’s be really positive on 08:45 - Jan 31 by noggin

I bet his wife does the washing and folding. He just hangs them up.

Its almost as if those inside the club have forgotten the (unwarranted in my opinion and proven to be so) optimism during a completely limp, failure of a relegation to the championship, and despite that, the positivity going into a League One season.

The fact the club couldn't even harness that positivity and low expectation is testament to how pathetic Evans and Lambert are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024