Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker 12:10 - Jan 29 with 1395 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/39573/blues-linked-with-young-forest-str

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 12:26 - Jan 29 with 1279 viewseddiespearitt03

Loan players in to try and adapt to our defensive style of football ?
It looks good when we go for a half season loan spree trying to save our season but it does highlight that we have a bunch of players that have struggled to do anything in this league.

The only way this club can progress is with a regular team or as close to one as we can get. Now we have players in and out of the team, on and off the bench and the players out injured is just ridiculous.Then loan players in to underline the fact that other players had played in that position but are now back on the bench.
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 13:39 - Jan 29 with 1095 viewsmarchy

TWTD injury-crisis headline two games in:

The Legend Is True: Swan Breaks Arm
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 14:32 - Jan 29 with 1005 viewsEwan_Oozami

Don't forget the deal includes Forest youth team star, Dave Flanders.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 15:23 - Jan 29 with 945 viewsstiff_talking

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 14:32 - Jan 29 by Ewan_Oozami

Lambert spent striker budget on wingers, center backs and 36 year olds full backs
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 15:57 - Jan 29 with 915 viewscasanovacrow

We have kids of our own.

I would just ditch Huws or Skuse from the squad to remove them from the salary cap and get in someone with some experience, like Doncaster have just done with Bogle
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 15:57]
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 15:59 - Jan 29 with 908 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 15:57 - Jan 29 by casanovacrow

We have kids of our own.

I would just ditch Huws or Skuse from the squad to remove them from the salary cap and get in someone with some experience, like Doncaster have just done with Bogle
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 15:57]

Yes, I don't think a raw inexperienced player is what we need in this misfiring team. Fair enough if we were creating loads of chances, but our striker needs to be a magician to lead a line that's 30 yards ahead of anyone else, create and finish stuff off themselves.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 16:22 - Jan 29 with 869 viewsPhilTWTD

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 14:32 - Jan 29 by Ewan_Oozami

One for the kids there! I saw Donald Swann at Snape on a school trip in about 1978. Probably my first gig.
Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 802 viewschrismakin

In one statement he bemoans the fact crewe have youngsters who have played alot of games.

Then we hear he wants to loan another clubs youngster instead of giving our academy players a go

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 17:17 - Jan 29 with 773 viewsmonty_radio

Blues Linked With Young Forest Striker on 16:22 - Jan 29 by PhilTWTD

One for the kids there! I saw Donald Swann at Snape on a school trip in about 1978. Probably my first gig.

It was on a Friday morning when the pressman came to call,
But seats had been removed and there was no-one there at all.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024