Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambo's Black Eye 13:43 - Jan 27 with 3266 viewspetieboy2011

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else notice Chambo's black eye last night?

Repercussions from his differing comments after the Peterborough game than those of Shambert perhaps?
Chambo's Black Eye on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 3216 viewsTieDyedIn95

Knowing Chambers he probably tripped and did it to himself.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Chambo's Black Eye on 13:49 - Jan 27 with 3198 viewsHerbivore

Fist pumped himself in the face.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:11 - Jan 27 with 3070 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:12 - Jan 27 with 3064 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chambo's Black Eye on 13:49 - Jan 27 by Herbivore

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 2979 viewsTieDyedIn95

Chambo's Black Eye on 13:48 - Jan 27 by TieDyedIn95

Knowing Chambers he probably tripped and did it to himself.

Lol at the Chambers fanboys getting upset over that. You can't tell me you have never seen the guy fall over, or misstep and cost a goal, he did at the very start of last season against Sunderland costing us 2 points setting the tone for the season, let alone his absolute disasters in recent weeks.

Nearly 400 games, one relegation, trophy's - none. Never in the history of Ipswich Town has one play won so little in so many games and over such a long period. That's a terrible record.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 2950 viewsIllinoisblue

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:26 - Jan 27 by TieDyedIn95

Lol at the Chambers fanboys getting upset over that. You can't tell me you have never seen the guy fall over, or misstep and cost a goal, he did at the very start of last season against Sunderland costing us 2 points setting the tone for the season, let alone his absolute disasters in recent weeks.

Nearly 400 games, one relegation, trophy's - none. Never in the history of Ipswich Town has one play won so little in so many games and over such a long period. That's a terrible record.

Not a fanboy but that’s a really stupid post. One of the worst ever in TWTD history

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 2922 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Chambers isn't particularly known for falling over.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:37 - Jan 27 with 2855 viewsGarv

Jason De Vos never won a trophy either. What a waster.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:39 - Jan 27 with 2829 viewsBeckets

Are you not well?
Chambo's Black Eye on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 2812 viewsHerbivore

And you're a broken record. Pipe down.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2021 14:50]

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:41 - Jan 27 with 2808 viewslondontractorboy57

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:28 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

Not a fanboy but that’s a really stupid post. One of the worst ever in TWTD history

this site has become a complete joke and illustrates the real problems with our once great club RIP itfc BCWYWF
Chambo's Black Eye on 14:52 - Jan 27 with 2729 viewsHerbivore

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:41 - Jan 27 by londontractorboy57

this site has become a complete joke and illustrates the real problems with our once great club RIP itfc BCWYWF

Eh?

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:29 - Jan 27 with 2610 viewsjudespiveyg

Chambo's got a lot of heart, and was a decent enough Championship centre half once upon a time. Pretty much the only leader on the team as well. Yes he's made a bunch of mistakes but I can't think of many from when he was playing in his actual position.
I think people are very harsh on Chambers, he played a lot of his time here at full back when in reality it would have made more sense for the manager to pick between him or Smith and played Parr at right back. By the time he was back at centre half he was already getting on a bit so it's natural for his abilities to have diminished.
To expect a 35 year old centre half to be a great right back is pretty poor management.
And I'm not trying to make excuses for him, I'm certainly not as kind to a certain centre-mid who's been around almost as long.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:34 - Jan 27 with 2576 viewsWallingford_Boy

And I thought I was a k n o b !!

RIP Sir Bobby

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:34 - Jan 27 with 2565 viewswkj

Chambo's Black Eye on 14:28 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

Poor Tie is going through a bit of an identity crisis right now to be fair - this month is super edgy, last was leading in with "not that anyone cares about what i say" or phrases to that effect.

We should all chip in and buy the lad a moped so he can settle on a longer lasting angle as of next month.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:36 - Jan 27 with 2543 viewsCrockerITFC

LEAVE TIEDYEDIN95 ALONE!!!! HE'S A REALLY, REALLY GOOD POSTER
[Post edited 27 Jan 2021 15:40]
Chambo's Black Eye on 15:39 - Jan 27 with 2520 viewsSpruceMoose

"Nearly 400 games, one relegation, trophy's - none. Never in the history of Ipswich Town has one play won so little in so many games and over such a long period. That's a terrible record."

He plays for Ipswich, you muppet. What's he supposed to do? Single handedly win the league?

Christ. An internet licence should be a real thing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:44 - Jan 27 with 2492 viewsSuperCoops

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:34 - Jan 27 by Wallingford_Boy

Don't worry, you are but could you keep your sister in order please.
Chambo's Black Eye on 17:23 - Jan 27 with 2310 viewsBlueBadger

This is how wrong you are, Garv thinks you're talking b0llocks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambo's Black Eye on 18:18 - Jan 27 with 2201 viewsBluearmy71

I've often wondered where totally absurd rumours start from, its the kind of idiotic suggestion that the OP has posted here, I don't know whom is worse the idiots that actually believe this could be plausible and repeat it willingly over social media of the idiot whom suggested it!!
Chambo's Black Eye on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 2163 viewsjeera

Where did this crap about trophies suddenly come from?

It seems to have become the latest popular stick for people with no depth to their gripes.

Since when did captains start winning trophies?

Clubs win trophies, not individuals.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Chambo's Black Eye on 18:29 - Jan 27 with 2155 viewsjeera

He plays a physical game.

Could have been a knock in the match or even in training.

It's hardly solid grounds for suspicion.

Chambo's Black Eye on 19:28 - Jan 27 with 2032 viewsBLUEBEAT

Chambo's Black Eye on 13:49 - Jan 27 by Herbivore

It’s too early to have a POTY already, isn’t it.....?!?!?!

Poll: W or W

Chambo's Black Eye on 19:44 - Jan 27 with 1994 viewsjeera

Chambo's Black Eye on 15:34 - Jan 27 by Wallingford_Boy

A bit of competition never hurt anyone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024