Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity 19:16 - Jan 7 with 10567 viewsLord_Lucan

Who, in your opinion is the sexiest bird who ever lived?

I'm torn on this one but I'm gonna be dominated by music here

1/ Bridget Kelly
2/ Suzi Quattro
3/ Kim Wilde (she should be very happy because rarely does a blonde get on one of my lists)

Notable substitution is Gina McKee who basically can't sing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:33 - Jan 7 with 1640 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Linda Lusardi.

Charlotte Rampling.

Jenny Seagrove, i met her once, naturally bloody beautiful.

Actually, this thread, after a few beers, is scrambling the grey matter somewhat.
There are dozens coming to mind.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:41]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:35 - Jan 7 with 1634 viewsStokieBlue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:48 - Jan 7 by footers

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Please feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong, but I'm not.

She's from Zeta Reticuli.....

https://astronomy.com/bonus/zeta

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:37 - Jan 7 with 1633 viewsMelford

Bjork
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:38]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:38 - Jan 7 with 1623 viewsFtnfwest

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:50 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Oh no! She is far too small, strong possibility of snapping her in half.......

Hooever - for some reason you have reminded me of Natalie Imbruglia and I'm putting her at number two, relegating Suzi to 3 and kicking Kim off the premises.

Gina remains available by phone should everything go bandy.

Nah imbruglias ok and I suppose I wouldn’t crawl over her to get to you, but not top drawer. I’ll start getting worried if you relegate Quattro though!
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:42 - Jan 7 with 1605 viewsStokieBlue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:59 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Jane Fonda in Barberella
Kate Bush and Debbie Harry circa 1979

Restricting it to my youth I would have to say Gillian Anderson at the time.

Honourable mention for GB's shout of Jane Fonda in Barberella.

SB
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:43]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:46 - Jan 7 with 1587 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Lily James in Baby Driver

Alexis Ren in anything

Lauren Mayberry (though possibly skewed by my chvrches appreciation)
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:48 - Jan 7 with 1583 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:38 - Jan 7 by Ftnfwest

Nah imbruglias ok and I suppose I wouldn’t crawl over her to get to you, but not top drawer. I’ll start getting worried if you relegate Quattro though!

Quattro or Imbruglia eh?

It's a tough one.

In Quattros defence she does live in Essex and she still looked good when I last saw her - although that was playing Terry McCanns girlfriend in Minder.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:54 - Jan 7 with 1572 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:48 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Quattro or Imbruglia eh?

It's a tough one.

In Quattros defence she does live in Essex and she still looked good when I last saw her - although that was playing Terry McCanns girlfriend in Minder.

She looks foxy on this.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:57 - Jan 7 with 1562 viewsFtnfwest

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:54 - Jan 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

She looks foxy on this.

You need to find one of the leather catsuit vids pinewood!
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 23:02 - Jan 7 with 1548 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:57 - Jan 7 by Ftnfwest

You need to find one of the leather catsuit vids pinewood!

As you wish.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 23:09 - Jan 7 with 1524 viewsFtnfwest

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 23:02 - Jan 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

As you wish.

Good lad, er off to bed!
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 23:18 - Jan 7 with 1505 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:54 - Jan 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

She looks foxy on this.

It's so difficult isn't it?

I'm thinking of switching Quattro and Kelly but what do you think?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 00:16 - Jan 8 with 1455 viewsWacko

Laura Kuenssberg

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 00:40 - Jan 8 with 1433 viewsStirlingArcher

4 pages and no Jet???

[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 0:42]
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 00:43 - Jan 8 with 1425 viewsCrayonKing

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:46 - Jan 7 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Lily James in Baby Driver

Alexis Ren in anything

Lauren Mayberry (though possibly skewed by my chvrches appreciation)

"Lily James"

Clearly the correct answer
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 00:56 - Jan 8 with 1394 viewsCoastalblue

Been thinking about this all evening, the missus asked me why I was so distracted.

Anyway, managed my answer in the end

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 00:58 - Jan 8 with 1395 viewsWicklowBlue

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 22:42 - Jan 7 by StokieBlue

Restricting it to my youth I would have to say Gillian Anderson at the time.

Honourable mention for GB's shout of Jane Fonda in Barberella.

SB
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:43]

she's mine SB, I posted first

Edit: Gillian I mean
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 1:01]
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:22 - Jan 8 with 1289 views26_Paz

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:00 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Who the fcuk has reported this post as abuse?

A snowflake I would imagine

The Paz Man

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:28 - Jan 8 with 1276 viewshype313

Yasmin Bleeth in my teens, although she looks like the hat lady from Home Alone 2 these days.

Gal Gadot is pretty darn hot.

Helena Christensen was always a favorite of mine.

I've also got a soft spot for Stevie Nicks which is strange as she's no glamour, but something quite mesmerising about her
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 8:30]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:35 - Jan 8 with 1268 viewschrismakin

1 - Julia Roberts
2 - Salma Hayek
3 - Amanda Holden

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:36 - Jan 8 with 1259 views26_Paz

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:28 - Jan 8 by hype313

Yasmin Bleeth in my teens, although she looks like the hat lady from Home Alone 2 these days.

Gal Gadot is pretty darn hot.

Helena Christensen was always a favorite of mine.

I've also got a soft spot for Stevie Nicks which is strange as she's no glamour, but something quite mesmerising about her
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 8:30]

I was going to say Gal Gadot. That Wonder Woman film was on over Christmas. Oh. My. Days.

The Paz Man

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:45 - Jan 8 with 1222 viewsChiefXL

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 21:11 - Jan 7 by JonBlue

Grace Kelly in Rear Window.

These days Charlize Theron.

Grace Kelly is the only correct answer

With a doff of the cap to Rita Hayworth
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:49 - Jan 8 with 1218 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Logging back in momentarily just to point out that the two correct answers here arethe Geordie lass from Little Mix and Maya Jama..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:50 - Jan 8 with 1215 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Right now, Gina Carano from The Mandalorian is sexy AF;

Not sure about sexy, but prettiest woman on TV right now is Radio 1 DJ Alice Levine;

[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 8:53]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 08:52 - Jan 8 with 1208 viewsBluefish

I've only read page 1 here but you lot here weird/low standards. You could pick anyone in this and you have all gone bang average. Tells me how fugly you all are

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024