Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Christmas festivities are in full swing 11:10 - Dec 25 with 1510 viewsNewcyBlue

I have come to my cabin for a bit of quiet reflection.

Thank you TWTD. You have been a constant in my life. You’ve been there for the heartache of miscarriages, the joy of pregnancy, and the worry of emergency section.

Where MrsN is Polaris (North star) in my life, she is unwavering, a guiding light. TWTD is the rest of the universe. Some unknown quantities, some stars, some that are not of human being.

Wherever you are, whoever you are with, I hope you have a wonderful festive period.

I wish you all fair winds and following seas.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:16 - Dec 25 with 1464 viewsWD19

Which of us is Uranus?
As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:21 - Dec 25 with 1452 viewsTractorWood

Stuffing, sprouts and cauliflower au gratin have never failed to give me fair winds!

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:59 - Dec 25 with 1413 viewssoupytwist

Happy Christmas to you and yours Newcy. Here's to a better 2021 for all.
As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 12:31 - Dec 25 with 1392 viewscatch74

Happy Christmas Newcy. Keep being Newcy

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 13:34 - Dec 25 with 1346 viewsKeno

Is that a seafaring term for you are having a quick Hank!?

Happy Christmas Newcy!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 13:56 - Dec 25 with 1333 viewsEdwardStone

Merry Christmas Cap'n

Hopefully we can meet this coming summer over a beer, stottie and some charred meat
As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 15:31 - Dec 25 with 1251 viewssolemio

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:16 - Dec 25 by WD19

Which of us is Uranus?

You leave my anus out of this.
As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 16:12 - Dec 25 with 1212 viewsJ2BLUE

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family Newcy x

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 18:47 - Dec 25 with 1103 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Happy Christmas bud, wherever you are.
As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 20:17 - Dec 25 with 1029 viewsFreddies_Ears

Happy Christmas, and I hope you have a less dramatic New Year!!!
As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:03 - Dec 26 with 874 viewsPendejo

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 18:47 - Dec 25 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Happy Christmas bud, wherever you are.

Ship tracker sites... Up to Needy to tell you his shop then you can "follow" him around the globe.

Some sites are so good it even tells you how many RPGs on board Somali fishing boats... Ok not really but flight ones are so unused fire engines show up at airports.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:06 - Dec 26 with 867 viewssolemio

As Christmas festivities are in full swing on 11:03 - Dec 26 by Pendejo

Ship tracker sites... Up to Needy to tell you his shop then you can "follow" him around the globe.

Some sites are so good it even tells you how many RPGs on board Somali fishing boats... Ok not really but flight ones are so unused fire engines show up at airports.

These sites are pretty good for ships as well as shops.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024