Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! 12:52 - Nov 29 with 1128 viewsOld_Git

We would gather at a corner of the pitch, ruddy cheeked and smelling faintly of wee, in faded Town scarves that had been worn at matches against Famous European Teams.

We would be United in our anonymity but Blue in our hearts.

We would wear badgers on which “I👅Ham” was inscribed.

But, we need a Legendary Committee, to pick The Protest Legends.

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:53 - Nov 29 with 1108 viewsJ2BLUE

Nah, we'd prefer something you could join in with.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:55 - Nov 29 with 1095 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:53 - Nov 29 by J2BLUE

Nah, we'd prefer something you could join in with.

Hangs Head😳🦋

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:55 - Nov 29 with 1095 viewswkj

Big banner "Doing the Hambo Mambo - He's too cool for Paul"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:56 - Nov 29 with 1085 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Wouldn't work - animal rights protestors would be all over you.
I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:57 - Nov 29 with 1068 viewsJ2BLUE

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:56 - Nov 29 by BudapestByBlimp

Even Callis is pro ham now.

How weird 2020 has been.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:58 - Nov 29 with 1057 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:56 - Nov 29 by BudapestByBlimp

They would be Halal.

That would help ?

We could claim to be a cult.

A culling cult.

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:02 - Nov 29 with 1025 viewswkj

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 12:58 - Nov 29 by Old_Git

They would be Halal.

That would help ?

We could claim to be a cult.

A culling cult.

We could also claim Lambert to be a cu*t too

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:09 - Nov 29 with 962 viewsChris_ITFC

All, please sign this petition. At a time when ITFC fans need a voice most, it has been taken from us: http://chng.it/VR6TQcb8
Login to get fewer ads

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:18 - Nov 29 with 949 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:09 - Nov 29 by Chris_ITFC

All, please sign this petition. At a time when ITFC fans need a voice most, it has been taken from us: http://chng.it/VR6TQcb8

I imagine Mr Evans will release The Norwich Manager from his contract before the Spectated Match which, one way or another, would otherwise be a bloodbath of angst.

If not a literal bloodbath.

I wonder what the managerial pay-off will be ? More than a million ? £3-4m ?

Oh dear.

Poor old Evans.

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:33 - Nov 29 with 906 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Where would we get the badgers from?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:42 - Nov 29 with 875 viewsBlueBadger

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:33 - Nov 29 by BasingstokeBlue

I'd bring myself.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:43 - Nov 29 with 873 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:33 - Nov 29 by BasingstokeBlue

You know what groping is called, within the world of badgers ?

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:54 - Nov 29 with 851 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:43 - Nov 29 by Old_Git

..badgering

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:58 - Nov 29 with 832 viewsBlueBadger

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:43 - Nov 29 by Old_Git

'Highly unlikely', in my house :(

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 14:04 - Nov 29 with 809 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:58 - Nov 29 by BlueBadger

I live now as a Celibate.

Eating only halibut.

& Celebrations.

If only we collectively had something to celebrate tho the GIbbs family is in very good humour.

OG@R

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 14:21 - Nov 29 with 775 viewsOld_Git

I propose a TWTD Old Legends Protest at the first Spectated Match! on 13:58 - Nov 29 by BlueBadger

Do you not live in a Sett ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024