Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk 18:17 - Nov 28 with 5215 viewswitchdoctor

addy for anyone who wishes to drop the club a line...or three
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:29 - Nov 28 with 1493 viewswitchdoctor

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:52 - Nov 28 by NewcyBlue

Email sent.

Hope you’re well witchdoctor!

all good thanks..see you are setting of on your travels again soon...safe sailing mate..👍
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:29 - Nov 28 with 1489 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheers.

Will email now.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 1465 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

email sent
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:42 - Nov 28 with 1418 viewsrunaround

Email sent
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 1412 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Email sent
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 1407 viewsOld_Git

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:19 - Nov 28 by Kropotkin123

Haven't seen you post in a while, great to see you're still on the forum.

Generous of you.

No-one is too old for compliments.

I post on here every three years, now. Without fail.

I respect and fancy Phil.

Am I alone in that ?

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 1387 viewsAce_High1

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:43 - Nov 28 by Old_Git

Generous of you.

Am I alone in that ?

Frequented any (memorial) bushes recently?
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:54 - Nov 28 with 1358 viewsMr_Ipswich

Email sent
Login to get fewer ads

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:55 - Nov 28 with 1352 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:43 - Nov 28 by Old_Git

Generous of you.

Am I alone in that ?

Good to see you posting OG

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:59 - Nov 28 with 1362 viewsPhilTWTD

As I said in the other thread, for the sake of clarity, Lee isn't behind the ban and has been working on helping resolve the situation. Not fair to lay the blame at his door as I think some people are and perhaps not entirely fair to bombard his inbox. Perhaps use a more general email address, enquiries@itfc.co.uk

However, thanks to all those saying such kind things about TWTD and me in this thread.

This post has been edited by an administrator
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:03 - Nov 28 with 1312 viewsJ2BLUE

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:59 - Nov 28 by PhilTWTD

As I said in the other thread, for the sake of clarity, Lee isn't behind the ban and has been working on helping resolve the situation. Not fair to lay the blame at his door as I think some people are and perhaps not entirely fair to bombard his inbox. Perhaps use a more general email address, enquiries@itfc.co.uk

However, thanks to all those saying such kind things about TWTD and me in this thread.

I hope, rather than taking aim at him, we're just giving him the ammo to take to Evans to get it overturned.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:06 - Nov 28 with 1296 viewswkj

This is all just a ploy to get you uppie quota for the year isn't it...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:15 - Nov 28 with 1278 viewsSuperCoops

Dear Lee

I've been a supporter of Ipswich Town FC for 35 of my 42 years and I've never felt so disillusioned, disappointed, disgusted and distant from my club.

The straw that has broken the camel's back of my anger is the apparent banning of Phil Ham. Now I appreciate there's a lot of bad feeling on the TWTD forum, but Phil has been nothing short of impartial and fair with the views of the management's thoughts of the club and has not bad mouthed the club.

But the banning of him is an absolute disgrace and a joke. And whatever the club's motives behind this, it is yet another appalling PR move and drives yet another wedge in an increasingly-unrepairable relationship.

Although sometimes exaggerated (as any forum is), I feel is gives a fair representation of the feelings of a good proportion of the club's fanbase.

This club has completely lost touch with it's core principles, the community and lifeblood. I appreciate running a football club isn't as easy as many people think, but Marcus Evans is magnifying the divide of this club with weak leadership, communication and decisions.

Paul Lambert is an appalling manager who has, time and time again, failed to deliver. He has destroyed the younger players and, frankly, doesn't appear to have a clue how to manage a football club successfully (his track record shows this).

Please take notice that I will not be spending another penny at the club I have loved for 35 years through tickets (when crowds return), iFollow and merchandise etc until Phil Ham is allowed back and a public apology issued, and Paul Lambert is removed from his position at the club.

I've never been so disappointed and separated from the club. I shudder to think what the Cobbolds or Sir Bobby would think he if they were still with us.

Yours, disillusioned
SuperCoops
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:21 - Nov 28 with 1252 viewsMrTown

I don’t know how the general fanbase feel, but I feel if you send to general enquiries, you will be met with a standard ‘thanks, been passed to club’ message.

I certainly don’t think Mr O’Neill should be on the receiving of abuse by any stretch, but would rather have no reply, as long as I know the eyes that have seen the message are fairly high ranked, instead of a poor receptionist who spends all day pinging out automated responses.

But as I said, and encourage, please don’t send abuse. Constructive criticism, certainly, but remain polite.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:24 - Nov 28 with 1239 viewsVic

Hi Lee

I have supported Town for 50 years and defended the owner and every manager appointed regardless of how incompetent they have been.

I have never complained to the club before, but if it is true that Phil Ham has been banned in any way by ITFC I have say that it is an indefensible decision and one that will serve only to alienate a huge number of already mutinous fans. This needs a full explanation immediately or the fallout will be immense. For someone like Marcus Evans whose whole business world is around customer experience, and Paul Lambert who was superb at his PR when he joined the club to have made what appears to be such a monumental error is simply unbelievable.

I’m sorry to say that my sympathies for the club are hanging by a thread, and support for the manager is all but exhausted.

I don’t know what the answer is to the sorry state our club is in but results and performances are having an uncanny similarity to last year and I can only come to the conclusion that yet another managerial change is necessary immediately.

I’m really sorry for having to write this email, but something has to change - PLEASE!

Yours sincerely from a very disgruntled Town supporter

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:28 - Nov 28 with 1207 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I emailed Lee because he seems like the person best place to convey my feelings too.

Certainly don't want to cause you any issues. The ban in itself is out of order but I also wanted to convey my utter loss of faith in PL.

I'd like to think my comments were polite and respectful and I'm sure everyone else's are the same.

With Evans being anonymous as per I can only see Lee as a realistic conduit through which to express my opinions to the owner.

I much prefer TWTD to the local papers as it feels more genuine, it's clearly a Labour or love for you all and I enjoy reading your content so TY for continuing to produce it.

The great thing about this place is it is a broad church and not an echo chamber.... keep it comming guys.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 20:35]

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:58 - Nov 28 with 1132 viewsOld_Git

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:47 - Nov 28 by Ace_High1

Frequented any (memorial) bushes recently?

The Roy Keane Memorial Bushes…

Happy Days.

😄

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 1110 viewsOld_Git

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:55 - Nov 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Good to see you posting OG

Thank you.

Then, I wish you well, sir.

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 1109 viewsKeno

Email sent

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 21:06 - Nov 28 with 1075 viewsNewcyBlue

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:29 - Nov 28 by witchdoctor

all good thanks..see you are setting of on your travels again soon...safe sailing mate..👍

Aye, promoted to Chief Mate.

Doing Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, then back to the Far East.

Shall I look out for any mini witchdoctors in Santos?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 1020 viewsghostofescobar

Understood, but he has the ear of ME, so must be the best person to “target”.

GhostOfEscobar

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 00:35 - Nov 29 with 901 viewsSitfcB

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 20:58 - Nov 28 by Old_Git

The Roy Keane Memorial Bushes…

Happy Days.

😄

Happy days indeed, I was thin then, doubt you’d recognise me now

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 00:49 - Nov 29 with 891 viewsCoastalblue

I've sent an email, 45 years after attending my first match give or take a few months I don't think Ive ever felt further from the Club I used to love.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 08:01 - Nov 29 with 816 viewswitchdoctor

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 21:06 - Nov 28 by NewcyBlue

Aye, promoted to Chief Mate.

Doing Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, then back to the Far East.

Shall I look out for any mini witchdoctors in Santos?!

congrats mate..feel a burst of “3 lines on your sleeve ‘ coming on..😂😂..your route is almost identical to the one I made with Royal Mail line although as you infer we did return to Santos for me to do round two...ha ha..so if you clock any locals with fair curly bonces wearing tattered cords they could well be part of my “dynasty “..😂😂
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 10:13 - Nov 29 with 758 viewsbrogansnose

email sent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024