Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish 08:28 - Nov 25 with 367 viewsJackPITFC

Feel Distanced from the club, lack of care, lack of fight, clueless manager in charge, no philosophy, slating young players in the public eye, dreadful style of football, consistently sticking with players that aren't fit to wear the colours of blue and white.

Just can't believe Evans offered that clown a 5 year contract, another 4 years of rotting to commence... just like Evans last 13 years in charge, sick to death of excuses, he has a worse win rate than Paul Jewell and Roy Keane who both managed in the league above! he really is the worst manager in our clubs history.
feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish on 08:29 - Nov 25 with 360 viewsDubtractor

Changed your tune from yesterday?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish on 08:32 - Nov 25 with 334 viewsMetal_Hacker

feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish on 08:29 - Nov 25 by Dubtractor

Poll: If it were one or the other

feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish on 08:32 - Nov 25 with 336 viewsGuthrum

feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish on 08:29 - Nov 25 by Dubtractor

I think a lot of people will be doing that, understandably so. Not because of the perhaps unsurprising result, but because of the uninspiring performance.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

feel deflated again like last season over again. Fed up of the same rubbish on 08:33 - Nov 25 with 333 viewsJackPITFC

I try and remain optimistic for as long as possible and be positive and behind the team, but like i stated i would be happy for change if it where too happen and think it should happen now.

I'd be lying if i said i was pleased with the performances on the whole this season, especially the last 4 at home, last night was the final straw it was just abysmal from start to finish, somehow even worse than Saturday.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 8:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024