Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? 16:02 - Nov 19 with 1834 viewsJackPITFC

Every website crashed it went on sale on.

This post has been edited by an administrator
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:08 - Nov 19 with 1825 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, mine has arrived today, haven’t had a chance to play it properly yet.

Can’t believe the size of the thing, absolutely huge.
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:15 - Nov 19 with 1777 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:08 - Nov 19 by JakeITFC

Coincidentally, that's also the name of Keno's sex tape.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:16 - Nov 19 with 1780 viewsTractorWood

Still no idea what the hype is about. I probably won't get it until a AAA title comes out. I don't deem that to be Spiderman or Ratchet and Clank.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:16 - Nov 19 with 1776 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:08 - Nov 19 by JakeITFC

Yeah it’s as big as my sky + box but was shocked at the size of the new Xbox too.

Those who got them today basically ordered them a month ago if able to get them then.

Ordering today was really hoping to get them for xmas I feel.
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:27 - Nov 19 with 1736 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:15 - Nov 19 by SpruceMoose

Coincidentally, that's also the name of Keno's sex tape.

"haven’t had a chance to play with it properly yet"?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 1698 viewsdavblue

I pre ordered 2 innSeptember and I got both today.

IIf anyone is desperate for one I would install the Discord app and get your notifications on. As soon as stock comes in, it will alert you.
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:56 - Nov 19 with 1692 viewsdavblue

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:16 - Nov 19 by TractorWood

Still no idea what the hype is about. I probably won't get it until a AAA title comes out. I don't deem that to be Spiderman or Ratchet and Clank.

Spiderman the new one is meant to be very, very good.

Amazon were selling FIFA 21 for £32 on the PS4 today. You get a free upgrade on the ps5 so worth it if you don’t have it.
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 17:01 - Nov 19 with 1686 viewsSwansea_Blue

Game consoles are for sad little men with no friends who should have grown up years ago.

Mine arrived this afternoon . And it is indeed HUGE.

Login to get fewer ads

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 17:36 - Nov 19 with 1643 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 16:56 - Nov 19 by davblue

Spiderman the new one is meant to be very, very good.

Amazon were selling FIFA 21 for £32 on the PS4 today. You get a free upgrade on the ps5 so worth it if you don’t have it.

The first one comes highly recommended too, but I haven't got round to that. There's a Dark Souls remake that's meant to be excellent on PS5, although the difficulty of that was always a bit of a barrier to me. I'm sure if I put the time in though it would be an excellent game.

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 17:42 - Nov 19 with 1629 viewsdavblue

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 17:36 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

The first one comes highly recommended too, but I haven't got round to that. There's a Dark Souls remake that's meant to be excellent on PS5, although the difficulty of that was always a bit of a barrier to me. I'm sure if I put the time in though it would be an excellent game.

They are doing miles Morales and The original Spiderman which has been remastered for PS5 for £65. Well worth it when the Miles Morales game is £50.
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:03 - Nov 19 with 1520 viewsOsborneOneNil

I am amazed at how many grown adults own, and play, Xbox and PS. I think I grew out of it after my Spectrum 48K (rubber keys).

Presumably you’re all single and/or unemployed, no mates etc?
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:15 - Nov 19 with 1505 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:03 - Nov 19 by OsborneOneNil

I am amazed at how many grown adults own, and play, Xbox and PS. I think I grew out of it after my Spectrum 48K (rubber keys).

Yes, effectively single and not allowed any mates here. Or married as it’s otherwise known.

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:18 - Nov 19 with 1502 viewsmonytowbray

Waiting until after Xmas.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:27 - Nov 19 with 1499 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 07:56 - Nov 20 with 1374 viewsSaleAway

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:27 - Nov 19 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

This one is big in order to keep it cool. if it was smaller, it would end up being really loud due to the fans needed to cool it. They got so many complaints about the noise of ps4, that they have tried to address it with the ps5, so it has massive heatsinks, and some clever passive cooling. Will still need fans, but should be less noisy. Not sure if they will ever create a smaller, noisier one.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 09:14 - Nov 20 with 1309 viewsDanTheMan

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 07:56 - Nov 20 by SaleAway

This one is big in order to keep it cool. if it was smaller, it would end up being really loud due to the fans needed to cool it. They got so many complaints about the noise of ps4, that they have tried to address it with the ps5, so it has massive heatsinks, and some clever passive cooling. Will still need fans, but should be less noisy. Not sure if they will ever create a smaller, noisier one.

The graphics cards are just too big now. I don't see how they can really get them to be any smaller.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 09:19 - Nov 20 with 1299 viewsJakeITFC

Bit of a stupid question if anybody can help - I have a PS4 as well which my mate has asked to use now I have a PS5, is there anything I'll need to have a PS4 for now?

I've done the data transfer from the old console and I don't require it as a media centre for on demand apps so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, but just thought I'd check to see I'm not missing anything.
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 12:00 - Nov 20 with 1254 viewsSamWhiteUK

I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 23:03 - Nov 19 by OsborneOneNil

How short-sighted. I'm assuming you're a troll
I see the world went mad going after a PS5 today, did anyone have any luck? on 15:41 - Nov 20 with 1213 viewsDinDjarin

Consoles are for amateurs.

Get yerself a high spec PC and you will never look back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024