Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... 12:27 - Nov 12 with 1223 viewsitfcjoe

.....being released at 12 noon tomorrow.

One I'm really excited to listen to, as not heard it as yet

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 12:30 - Nov 12 with 1162 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Top work by the BM boys once again.

I really enjoyed the Magilton series throughout lockdown so will definitely give this a listen.

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 13:07 - Nov 12 with 1017 viewsMullet

Enjoyed all of these any chance of a Kiwomya one or a Mick McCarthy one using your Cypriot connections?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 13:07 - Nov 12 with 1007 viewsthatdamgood89

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 13:07 - Nov 12 by Mullet

Enjoyed all of these any chance of a Kiwomya one or a Mick McCarthy one using your Cypriot connections?

Now that I'd listen to! Can we get Magic Mick's opinion on the local Raki

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 13:12 - Nov 12 with 972 viewsitfcjoe

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 13:07 - Nov 12 by Mullet

Just trying to sort some flights out from the expense account...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 15:36 - Nov 12 with 779 viewsBluefish

The big question is will Andre sign a contract or is the damage already done. Did PRP rob us of our wonderkid?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 15:44 - Nov 12 with 762 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looking forward to that.

Could only have been bettered if they had interviewed him and Kiwomya together!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 17:04 - Nov 12 with 657 viewsFenland_Blue

Blue Monday coming up with the goods again... on 12:30 - Nov 12 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Top work by the BM boys once again.

I really enjoyed the Magilton series throughout lockdown so will definitely give this a listen.

Evans came across a right tosspot, the way he treated Magilton.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024