Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? 15:27 - Oct 20 with 1908 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:54 - Oct 20 with 623 viewsjeera

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:51 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

I expect you are tying to offend me but in reality you have probably just offended a load if other good posters

It is not 1970 anymore dude

Wasn't the most appropriate comment was it.

There's plenty of ammunition you supply without going down that road.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:55 - Oct 20 with 622 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:54 - Oct 20 by jeera

Wasn't the most appropriate comment was it.

There's plenty of ammunition you supply without going down that road.

Absolutely

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 617 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:55 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

Absolutely

I'm now trying to work out if the joke is that I am a female or if I am gay. Either way it is poor both as an insult and as humour

I'm going to watch it with my husband..... on 17:58 - Oct 20 with 616 viewsBloots

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:22 - Oct 20 by EricsGate

Bluefish...

I haven't been on here long but you do come across very attention seeking!!

Does your husband watch the footy with you, perhaps he should as would probably help you understand the game better.

....while I text my girlfriend.

I'm probably going to discuss the result with my boyfriend tomorrow.

Which of these three scenarios offend you the most?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:01 - Oct 20 with 611 viewsjeera

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:57 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

I'm now trying to work out if the joke is that I am a female or if I am gay. Either way it is poor both as an insult and as humour

I'm going to watch it with my husband..... on 18:02 - Oct 20 with 603 viewsSuperblue95

I'm going to watch it with my husband..... on 17:58 - Oct 20 by Bloots

....while I text my girlfriend.

I'm probably going to discuss the result with my boyfriend tomorrow.

Which of these three scenarios offend you the most?

All of them, you dirty bigamist

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:04 - Oct 20 with 601 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

You are acting like a right knob. By all accounts, you are an ok guy in real life. (I don't know if I know you or not). Why act the way you do on here? Grow up man.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:08 - Oct 20 with 591 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:04 - Oct 20 by IpswichBoyBlue

You are acting like a right knob. By all accounts, you are an ok guy in real life. (I don't know if I know you or not). Why act the way you do on here? Grow up man.

How many posts were there to me on Saturday? I am making light if that, not really how you see me as being the protagonist there........oh actually I do know why

Login to get fewer ads

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:09 - Oct 20 with 588 viewsSwansea_Blue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:57 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

I don't see why you can't be both. I'd like to be both.

Anyway, I hope Edwards has a stormer and rams another couple of goals up your jacksie

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:10 - Oct 20 with 586 viewsjeera

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:09 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

I don't see why you can't be both. I'd like to be both.

Anyway, I hope Edwards has a stormer and rams another couple of goals up your jacksie

Is the jacksie in this scenario the backside or the vagina?

Just checking.

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:13 - Oct 20 with 584 viewsSwansea_Blue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:10 - Oct 20 by jeera

Is the jacksie in this scenario the backside or the vagina?

Just checking.

Now I'm confused. I'm sure Blubbers is open to anything though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:14 - Oct 20 with 584 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:08 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

How many posts were there to me on Saturday? I am making light if that, not really how you see me as being the protagonist there........oh actually I do know why

You carry on mate. The only person coming out of it looking bad is you. I appreciate a joke as much as anyone, but this one is running very thin. I won't put anybody on ignore, as this is an open forum, but you are the closest I have come. Let others start posts about you if they wish, just don't start them about yourself. It doesn't come over as what a normal person would do.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:14 - Oct 20 with 583 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:13 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

Now I'm confused. I'm sure Blubbers is open to anything though.

I'll try anything once....maybe twice

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:16 - Oct 20 with 578 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:14 - Oct 20 by IpswichBoyBlue

You carry on mate. The only person coming out of it looking bad is you. I appreciate a joke as much as anyone, but this one is running very thin. I won't put anybody on ignore, as this is an open forum, but you are the closest I have come. Let others start posts about you if they wish, just don't start them about yourself. It doesn't come over as what a normal person would do.

Please do put me on ignore.

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:19 - Oct 20 with 570 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:16 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

Please do put me on ignore.

Not a chance. I see you just started an actual proper football related thread. See, you can do it. Good lad.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 18:41 - Oct 20 with 561 viewsTrequartista

By starting a thread about them, they have moved into your head rent-free whilst you were living in theirs, like the worst episode ever of Wife Swap.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024