Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 weeks until the next proper game 22:33 - Oct 3 with 1119 viewsTonytown

Hopefully Woolf, Jackson and Bennett’s will be ready to play by then.

Also let’s hope Ward isn’t out for too long, otherwise we may need to try to find someone to cover that position.
2 weeks until the next proper game on 22:48 - Oct 3 with 1085 viewsGarv

If he is it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up looking at 352 again to help accommodate Kenlock.

Edwards Chambers Nsiala Wilson Kenlock
Bishop Dozzell Nolan
Hawkins Sears/Jackson

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

2 weeks until the next proper game on 22:51 - Oct 3 with 1078 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2 weeks until the next proper game on 22:48 - Oct 3 by Garv

If he is it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up looking at 352 again to help accommodate Kenlock.

Edwards Chambers Nsiala Wilson Kenlock
Bishop Dozzell Nolan
Hawkins Sears/Jackson

Please don't put Edwards back at wing back.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

2 weeks until the next proper game on 23:24 - Oct 3 with 1026 viewsBlueBadger

2 weeks until the next proper game on 22:51 - Oct 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Please don't put Edwards back at wing back.

Please don't start Bluefish off again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

2 weeks until the next proper game on 04:56 - Oct 4 with 942 viewsharlingblue

Two weeks before our next League game. Time to get Woolfenden in at attacking/defending fullback roll for Ward, the Arsenal lad to complement Dozzell in the centre of midfield to allow Nolan etc a free role to score?
2 weeks until the next proper game on 07:25 - Oct 4 with 888 viewsgordon

For me it's got to be time to put the best players in - hopefully Woolfenden, Lankester and Jackson can all get 90 minutes on Tuesday and replace Nsiala, Edwards and Hawkins for the next league game.

Hawkins puts himself about, but we're really not going to trouble the better teams in the division with Hawkins, Sears/Judge and Edwards.
2 weeks until the next proper game on 07:48 - Oct 4 with 861 viewsBryanPlug

2 weeks until the next proper game on 07:25 - Oct 4 by gordon

For me it's got to be time to put the best players in - hopefully Woolfenden, Lankester and Jackson can all get 90 minutes on Tuesday and replace Nsiala, Edwards and Hawkins for the next league game.

Hawkins puts himself about, but we're really not going to trouble the better teams in the division with Hawkins, Sears/Judge and Edwards.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

2 weeks until the next proper game on 08:17 - Oct 4 with 817 viewsPJH

2 weeks until the next proper game on 07:48 - Oct 4 by BryanPlug

I think Nsiala is playing well having previously seeming to be a disaster waiting to happen.

He, at the moment, is one of the few that is consistently doing enough to expect to have a place in the side although you still feel (I do) that a major mistake is on the horizon.
2 weeks until the next proper game on 08:32 - Oct 4 with 791 viewsWeWereZombies

2 weeks until the next proper game on 08:17 - Oct 4 by PJH

I think Nsiala is playing well having previously seeming to be a disaster waiting to happen.

He, at the moment, is one of the few that is consistently doing enough to expect to have a place in the side although you still feel (I do) that a major mistake is on the horizon.

People who never take chances never make mistakes but the players around Nsiala do seem to put him in a position of having to take a chance in dealing with opposition attacks now and again. I thought he was far and away the best player on the pitch yesterday, even the Three Counties Radio commentary that accompanied the live footage managed to identify him and remember his name early on.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

2 weeks until the next proper game on 10:15 - Oct 4 with 730 viewsgordon

2 weeks until the next proper game on 07:48 - Oct 4 by BryanPlug

It'd be a tough call, and I agree that his last-ditch defending has been excellent - his passing is still appalling though, and against better teams we're going to really struggle to get going without defenders who are comfortable on the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024