Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood 13:56 - Sep 13 with 3697 viewsBlue12345

Looks uninterested.
Norwood on 13:57 - Sep 13 with 3232 viewsmanchego

He looks very fat.
Norwood on 13:57 - Sep 13 with 3225 viewsSE1blue

Not sure about that. Was constantly chatting to others. Just off the pace at the moment.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Norwood on 13:57 - Sep 13 with 3225 viewsJDB23

Looks miles off being fully fit which is a concern.
Norwood on 13:58 - Sep 13 with 3184 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Clearly not fit.

He got in positions but had a poor first touch.

Get him match fit and he will score plenty at this level.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwood on 13:58 - Sep 13 with 3185 viewsGarv

Eh? He's been chasing everything and been pretty physical, albeit with not much to show for it. Uninterested is nonsense.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Norwood on 14:01 - Sep 13 with 3097 viewsBlue12345

Norwood on 13:58 - Sep 13 by Garv

Eh? He's been chasing everything and been pretty physical, albeit with not much to show for it. Uninterested is nonsense.

To be fair maybe he’s just unfit as others have mentioned. Example for you regarding unfit or uninterested is when he done well won the ball and played it to Edwards on the left. ( Edwards bear his man drove into the box and got w shot off. Norwood stood still from where he played the pass instead of getting forward to support.
Norwood on 14:02 - Sep 13 with 3061 viewsAce_High1

Maybe he just isn't very good? tries but no quality.

League 2 player who has already peaked.
Norwood on 14:02 - Sep 13 with 3062 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood on 14:10 - Sep 13 with 2989 viewsDublinBlue84

Norwood on 14:02 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Norwood looked both unfit and disinterested to me.

When he was on the flank and passed the ball to Edwards who had his shot saved, he literally just stopped moving after passing and stood on the touchline and stopped playing.

When we're talking about youngers having to earn the right to play that sticks out as being unacceptable.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 14:11]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Norwood on 14:20 - Sep 13 with 2894 viewsDublinBlue84

Norwood on 14:10 - Sep 13 by DublinBlue84

Norwood looked both unfit and disinterested to me.

When he was on the flank and passed the ball to Edwards who had his shot saved, he literally just stopped moving after passing and stood on the touchline and stopped playing.

When we're talking about youngers having to earn the right to play that sticks out as being unacceptable.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 14:11]

An admission of not being fit?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Norwood on 14:28 - Sep 13 with 2831 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Norwood on 14:02 - Sep 13 by BryanPlug

Need to get some minutes into Norwood’s legs, because he will be first choice striker. Drinan is doing an admirable job but I don’t think he’s got Norwood‘s goals in him.

Poll: Our final position

Norwood on 14:30 - Sep 13 with 2807 viewsKeaneish

Norwood on 14:20 - Sep 13 by DublinBlue84

Drinan earnt the right to play which is why he started. PL clearly felt Norwood might hold it up better in better areas. We’ve won 2-0 Norwood’s got an assist plus 45 mins game time and Drinan makes his first home start. All in all, it worked out nicely.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 14:36]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood on 14:31 - Sep 13 with 2803 viewsBlue12345

Norwood on 14:20 - Sep 13 by DublinBlue84

I feel better for seeing that. Seems he isn’t not interested and it’s more a case of not fully
fit
Norwood on 14:32 - Sep 13 with 2791 viewsFtnfwest

Thought he made a decent nuisance of himself tbh, which is what he’s good at.
Norwood on 17:36 - Sep 13 with 2534 viewssolemio

Well done for correctly saying 'uninterested' instead of the usual incorrect 'disinterested'.
Norwood on 17:44 - Sep 13 with 2498 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwood on 14:31 - Sep 13 by Blue12345

I feel better for seeing that. Seems he isn’t not interested and it’s more a case of not fully
fit

He didn't stop running. Looking disinterested is a really odd view of his performance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood on 17:54 - Sep 13 with 2471 viewsSuperCoops

Norwood on 14:31 - Sep 13 by Blue12345

fit

Nors is currently laughing his head off at your expert analysis. Bloody hell, some of our fans are stupid. You wonder why players want to give their best when they read some of the comments from "supporters" of their own team!
Norwood on 18:01 - Sep 13 with 2441 viewsHorseboy

Norwood on 14:30 - Sep 13 by Keaneish

Drinan earnt the right to play which is why he started. PL clearly felt Norwood might hold it up better in better areas. We’ve won 2-0 Norwood’s got an assist plus 45 mins game time and Drinan makes his first home start. All in all, it worked out nicely.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 14:36]

Assist lol
Norwood on 18:19 - Sep 13 with 2378 viewsBlue12345

Norwood on 17:54 - Sep 13 by SuperCoops

Nors is currently laughing his head off at your expert analysis. Bloody hell, some of our fans are stupid. You wonder why players want to give their best when they read some of the comments from "supporters" of their own team!

“ Nors “

Ha ha FRIEND
Norwood on 18:22 - Sep 13 with 2363 viewsSuperCoops

Norwood on 18:19 - Sep 13 by Blue12345

“ Nors “

Ha ha FRIEND

Sorry, I've lost interest. Or am I just unfit?
Norwood on 18:28 - Sep 13 with 2337 viewshoppy

Norwood on 17:44 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

He didn't stop running. Looking disinterested is a really odd view of his performance.

He said ‘uninterested’...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwood on 18:29 - Sep 13 with 2335 viewsHerbivore

He definitely isn't fit but at times I felt he was actually trying too hard. Drinan impressed me today because there was a maturity about his performance. He seemed to understand his role as the lone striker and played it really well. Unlucky not to nab a goal, had Sears squared it or had his reaction header been a couple of inches lower. He laid Bishop's chance that hit the post on really well. I'm quite happy to give him a run whilst Norwood gets fit. He's grabbed his chance and played well, let him carry on. Our best football today came from getting him involved.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 2333 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He looked uninterested against Arsenal, but a huge surprise given context of fixture.

I don’t think that could have been said today, lacked fitness for sure, but said that himself, probably why Lambert hasn’t been massively impressed with him pre season.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Norwood on 18:33 - Sep 13 with 2310 viewsHerbivore

Norwood on 18:30 - Sep 13 by TheTrueBlue1878

He looked uninterested against Arsenal, but a huge surprise given context of fixture.

I don’t think that could have been said today, lacked fitness for sure, but said that himself, probably why Lambert hasn’t been massively impressed with him pre season.

Have to wonder whether he could have spent less time on the socials and more time on the treadmill these past few months.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood on 19:10 - Sep 13 with 2188 viewsTractorchef

Norwood on 18:29 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

He definitely isn't fit but at times I felt he was actually trying too hard. Drinan impressed me today because there was a maturity about his performance. He seemed to understand his role as the lone striker and played it really well. Unlucky not to nab a goal, had Sears squared it or had his reaction header been a couple of inches lower. He laid Bishop's chance that hit the post on really well. I'm quite happy to give him a run whilst Norwood gets fit. He's grabbed his chance and played well, let him carry on. Our best football today came from getting him involved.

Agree, Drinan brings others into the game nicely and his hold up play was missed in the second half. I hope he continues to develop in that role as that would be a real unexpected bonus! Happy with the win and when it clicks we do play some nice stuff, just need to get it going for more of the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024