Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. 05:53 - Jun 28 with 1266 viewsMarcFowler

I was so shocked to see a Town shirt on the other side of the world here in New Zealand I couldn’t formulate a sentence. I thought my brain was melting and tricking me into thinking I was in Tower Ramparts!

Anyone else down in New Zealand?

Marc Fowler

To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 09:50 - Jun 28 with 1052 viewsGeoffSentence

Facters is or was I believe, Was this Tow fan correcting people's grammar and criticising cyclists?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 09:57 - Jun 28 with 1026 viewsKeno

Are you in hurricane country?

Coycs!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 10:11 - Jun 28 with 1004 viewsAce_High1

Just when you thought 2020 could not get any worse for the UK...... awful response to Covid, clashes with police and now the UK has lost Marc Fowler to NZ!!!!!

2020 is done for me.
To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 10:38 - Jun 28 with 959 viewsMarcFowler

To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 09:50 - Jun 28 by GeoffSentence

Facters is or was I believe, Was this Tow fan correcting people's grammar and criticising cyclists?

He was just trying to do his shopping, minding his own business, when I (an idiot) went ‘Oh bloody hell mate are you a Town fan, me too!’, before immediately leaving. Really should have asked about his favourite cheese..

Marc Fowler

To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 13:38 - Jun 28 with 790 viewsfactual_blue

To the Town fan I ran into at Bayfair today.. on 09:50 - Jun 28 by GeoffSentence

Keep up, dear boy. That was 2018. We've been to Sir Lanka, South America and Australia since then.

But I don't like to mention it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024