Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credibility in this Pandemic 17:21 - May 5 with 820 viewsRAH4

I know these are strange times for all of us, but, ignoring politicians, can anyone think of groups who are damaging their reputations with the public more than: 1 Premier League clubs and their owners, plus some Championship clubs with a chance of being promoted. 2 Premier League players. 3 The PFA Integrity is clearly not a word they understand
Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:27 - May 5 with 791 viewsBlueBadger

Public Health England who seem intent on wilfully endangering health care staff with PPE guidelines that are 'letter of the law' rather than 'in the spirit of' when saying they're following WHO guidelines and their insistence that procedures such as CPR and administering nebuliser(inhaled medicine, delivered by fine spray via facemark) medications aren't potentially dangerous aerosol generating procedures.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 17:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:28 - May 5 with 783 viewsSpruceMoose

Several TWTD posters spring to mind.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:31 - May 5 with 768 viewsSteve_M

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:28 - May 5 by SpruceMoose

Several TWTD posters spring to mind.

That's a fallacy; most of them don't have reputations to uphold in the first place.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:34 - May 5 with 762 viewsSpruceMoose

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:31 - May 5 by Steve_M

That's a fallacy; most of them don't have reputations to uphold in the first place.

I should know.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:35 - May 5 with 753 viewsRAH4

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:27 - May 5 by BlueBadger

Public Health England who seem intent on wilfully endangering health care staff with PPE guidelines that are 'letter of the law' rather than 'in the spirit of' when saying they're following WHO guidelines and their insistence that procedures such as CPR and administering nebuliser(inhaled medicine, delivered by fine spray via facemark) medications aren't potentially dangerous aerosol generating procedures.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 17:40]

Agreed.
Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:37 - May 5 with 744 viewsmonytowbray

Billionaires.

Big business.

Amazon.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:46 - May 5 with 719 viewsfactual_blue

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:34 - May 5 by SpruceMoose

I should know.

You should indeed know.

Maybe you should therefore try to find out.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:53 - May 5 with 706 viewsSpruceMoose

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:46 - May 5 by factual_blue

You should indeed know.

Maybe you should therefore try to find out.

Seems like a lot of effort, and in this day and age where I can just watch some wild and wacky videos on YouTube, I shouldn't be expected to try.

Login to get fewer ads

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:56 - May 5 with 701 viewsSwansea_Blue

Crispin Odey (and any other tvvat ignoring BoE request to not profitter by shorting the markets)
Richard Branson
Mike Ashley (for how he's treated Sports Direct workers and allegedly committing fraud)
Tim Martin
Jeff Bezos
David Icke (and any other tvvat who thinks G5 masts cause Covid-19)
Barclay Brothers for a non-stop attack on common sense in the increasingly ridiculous Telegraph

For starters.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:58 - May 5 with 698 viewsSpruceMoose

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:56 - May 5 by Swansea_Blue

Crispin Odey (and any other tvvat ignoring BoE request to not profitter by shorting the markets)
Richard Branson
Mike Ashley (for how he's treated Sports Direct workers and allegedly committing fraud)
Tim Martin
Jeff Bezos
David Icke (and any other tvvat who thinks G5 masts cause Covid-19)
Barclay Brothers for a non-stop attack on common sense in the increasingly ridiculous Telegraph

For starters.

To be fair, all of those people were considered giant koontbeaks by all right minded people before all this kicked off though.

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:59 - May 5 with 691 viewsfactual_blue

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:53 - May 5 by SpruceMoose

Seems like a lot of effort, and in this day and age where I can just watch some wild and wacky videos on YouTube, I shouldn't be expected to try.

Some would say you are already trying.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Credibility in this Pandemic on 18:00 - May 5 with 690 viewsSpruceMoose

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:59 - May 5 by factual_blue

Some would say you are already trying.

I'm already going above and beyond then. Balls.

Credibility in this Pandemic on 18:07 - May 5 with 677 viewsSwansea_Blue

Credibility in this Pandemic on 17:58 - May 5 by SpruceMoose

To be fair, all of those people were considered giant koontbeaks by all right minded people before all this kicked off though.

Ah yes, I didn't read the question properly. Rookie mistake.

Branson's maybe the odd one out in some people's minds. I've seen people keeping lists of companies that have behaved shamelessly, which seems a bit intense and the sort of thing I normally laugh at. Right up until I forget who I'm supposed to be boycotting.

Credibility in this Pandemic on 18:14 - May 5 with 665 viewsSpruceMoose

Credibility in this Pandemic on 18:07 - May 5 by Swansea_Blue

Ah yes, I didn't read the question properly. Rookie mistake.

Branson's maybe the odd one out in some people's minds. I've seen people keeping lists of companies that have behaved shamelessly, which seems a bit intense and the sort of thing I normally laugh at. Right up until I forget who I'm supposed to be boycotting.

The only thing I was say about Branson is that I really enjoy flying on his airline, and at least he's put his money where his mouth is by putting his own money in to try and keep it afloat.

Credibility in this Pandemic on 18:16 - May 5 with 660 viewsSwansea_Blue

Credibility in this Pandemic on 18:14 - May 5 by SpruceMoose

The only thing I was say about Branson is that I really enjoy flying on his airline, and at least he's put his money where his mouth is by putting his own money in to try and keep it afloat.

Not bad are they. And he's only one of the smaller owners now I believe. He still seems to take all the flack for any bad news, but has what 15% ownership or something? Not that he isn't partly responsible - I'm not excusing him. Just a little bit of knowledge and context is useful sometimes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024