Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! 17:28 - Apr 18 with 1201 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/welsh-farmer-doing-91-laps-of-bung

91 laps all in one go Dollers, much more deserving than that Captain Tom blow hard!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 1160 viewsmonytowbray

SH1T CAPTAIN TOM, YOU’RE JUST A SH1T CAPTAIN TOM.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 17:46 - Apr 18 with 1150 viewsjeera

That's not really in the keeping with the spirit.

Good for him. He's raising a few grand to help out.

He's a credit mate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:25 - Apr 18 with 1119 viewsmonytowbray

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 17:46 - Apr 18 by jeera

That's not really in the keeping with the spirit.

Good for him. He's raising a few grand to help out.

He's a credit mate.

I suspect Banksy wad BANTERing.

TWTD never forgets…

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 1110 viewsjeera

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:25 - Apr 18 by monytowbray

I suspect Banksy wad BANTERing.

I know that.

Just being a better person than you two.

No feeling like elevating oneself at any given opportunity and I can capitalise as well as anyone when I feel like it.

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:28 - Apr 18 with 1107 viewsmonytowbray

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:27 - Apr 18 by jeera

I know that.

No feeling like elevating oneself at any given opportunity and I can capitalise as well as anyone when I feel like it.

Well done. You’ve really changed the world calling out an obvious inoffensive joke on the internet ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:30 - Apr 18 with 1100 viewsjeera

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:28 - Apr 18 by monytowbray

Well done. You’ve really changed the world calling out an obvious inoffensive joke on the internet ;)

Have another 'sigh'.

That was the joke.

Go back to arguing with absolutely everyone else and leave me out of it.

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 1082 viewsmonytowbray

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:30 - Apr 18 by jeera

Have another 'sigh'.

That was the joke.

Go back to arguing with absolutely everyone else and leave me out of it.

I was joking too. Winky face. Calm down!

TWTD never forgets…

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 19:40 - Apr 18 with 1036 viewsBloomBlue

Keir Starmer got a knighthood for being shlt at his job in the CPS even let Jimmy Saville off, if he can get a knighthood for that then at least Tom deserves it,
Login to get fewer ads

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 20:21 - Apr 18 with 1001 viewsvapour_trail

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 19:40 - Apr 18 by BloomBlue

Keir Starmer got a knighthood for being shlt at his job in the CPS even let Jimmy Saville off, if he can get a knighthood for that then at least Tom deserves it,

Oh dear it’s started hasn’t it.

How did he let savile off?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 20:52 - Apr 18 with 970 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 18:27 - Apr 18 by jeera

I know that.

Ah but I gave the Welsh pretender a fiver...always one for the underdog!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 21:30 - Apr 18 with 942 viewsmos

Care to explain how he let Jimmy Savile off?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 21:33 - Apr 18 with 940 viewsmonytowbray

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 21:30 - Apr 18 by mos

Care to explain how he let Jimmy Savile off?

He was stood somewhere near the failed attempts to get him pinned so it’s all his fault.

Yet somehow Johnson and the current folk attending Cobra meetings are absorbed of any guilt.

Bloomer isn’t very good. He got his earlier upvotes in when he ran to save his favourite bumbling liar but even the most adamant historic Tory defenders on here have changed tune or gone quiet lately so the upvote well has dried up a bit.

TWTD never forgets…

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 21:59 - Apr 18 with 920 viewsGirthyguy

Wonder when Benters will jump on this band wagon.
Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 00:42 - Apr 19 with 870 viewsmos

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 21:33 - Apr 18 by monytowbray

He was stood somewhere near the failed attempts to get him pinned so it’s all his fault.

Yet somehow Johnson and the current folk attending Cobra meetings are absorbed of any guilt.

Bloomer isn’t very good. He got his earlier upvotes in when he ran to save his favourite bumbling liar but even the most adamant historic Tory defenders on here have changed tune or gone quiet lately so the upvote well has dried up a bit.

Must be a Daily Mail fanatic,

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 01:06 - Apr 19 with 861 viewsJ2BLUE

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 20:52 - Apr 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ah but I gave the Welsh pretender a fiver...always one for the underdog!

I didn't click the story but I saw a headline of a 90 year old woman who was going to 'climb a mountain' using the stairs in her house.

Heroes the lot of them. I hope Captain Tom gets his knighthood for inspiring them all and raising the amount he has.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 02:54 - Apr 19 with 852 viewsmonytowbray

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 01:06 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

I didn't click the story but I saw a headline of a 90 year old woman who was going to 'climb a mountain' using the stairs in her house.

Heroes the lot of them. I hope Captain Tom gets his knighthood for inspiring them all and raising the amount he has.

I do worry the press are keen to roll out a bit of a nationalistic army angle as a strong distraction away from not funding the NHS and then call out anyone who says “but he shouldn’t have to do that” a traitor to Britain.

But then again my exceptions of the right as more fascism creeps in slowly but surely are at an all time low. Particularly with Trump literally rallying his supporter armies against Democratic governed states.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 2:54]

TWTD never forgets…

Give one a knighthood and they'll all want one! on 03:23 - Apr 19 with 842 viewsm14_blue

Pathetic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024