Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? 19:57 - Mar 14 with 1581 viewsKBsSocks

Here we are in the UK, with cases doubled to 1200 from 600 since yesterday.
(And Deaths up to 20 from 10).

How many cases will we have a week from now ?
Evening of Sat 21st March.
My prediction 20,500 cases identified. 1050 deaths.

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 23:35 - Mar 14 with 1469 viewsbournemouthblue

I still think we're at the tip of the iceberg here

How long are we going to be without sport, we imagine weeks but it could be months perhaps even a year depending on how it gets

We probably haven't shut down things like this since World War 2?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 23:43 - Mar 14 with 1440 viewsmonytowbray

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 23:35 - Mar 14 by bournemouthblue

I still think we're at the tip of the iceberg here

How long are we going to be without sport, we imagine weeks but it could be months perhaps even a year depending on how it gets

We probably haven't shut down things like this since World War 2?

Shut down? We’ve barely closed a door.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 23:48 - Mar 14 with 1432 viewsRocky

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 23:43 - Mar 14 by monytowbray

Shut down? We’ve barely closed a door.

Survival of the fittest?
No measures taken whatsoever - even Trump has stopped incoming flights.
Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 09:19 - Mar 15 with 1294 viewsGuthrum

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 23:48 - Mar 14 by Rocky

Survival of the fittest?
No measures taken whatsoever - even Trump has stopped incoming flights.

Tho far too late and it's questionable if such a measure was ever effective given the asymptomatic incubation time and the delay between Covid-19 emerging and people realising it was going to be a serious problem worldwide.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 09:26 - Mar 15 with 1268 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think we should have board sweepstake at least. First to get it, first to be hospitalised, etc.

Free cheese of choice to the winner.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 09:28 - Mar 15 with 1262 viewsWD19

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 09:26 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

I think we should have board sweepstake at least. First to get it, first to be hospitalised, etc.

I hope someone has made a start on Phil’s obituary.....

Prince Phillip obvs.
Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 16:34 - Mar 16 with 1153 viewsbournemouthblue

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 09:26 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

If you survive of course

The reality is, we are all probably going to get it at some point, we may even currently have it

Boris' announcement is coming up soon, stay tuned!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 20:03 - Mar 16 with 1086 viewsKBsSocks

Okay, my revised figures are 13,500 confirmed cases and 350 deaths by evening Sat 21st in UK.

Login to get fewer ads

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 20:25 - Mar 16 with 1064 viewsreusersfreekicks

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 20:03 - Mar 16 by KBsSocks

Okay, my revised figures are 13,500 confirmed cases and 350 deaths by evening Sat 21st in UK.

Strikes me as being in poor taste tbh
Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 1036 viewsKBsSocks

Are we allowed to have make COVID-19 Predictions, or is that inappropriate ? on 20:25 - Mar 16 by reusersfreekicks

Strikes me as being in poor taste tbh

That was in the title of the thread, and it went unanswered; so I persisted.

Thanks for answering.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 20:42]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024