Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags 07:36 - Mar 4 with 650 viewsWeWereZombies

Interesting article from the BBC website about one large scale Danish fishing boats Brexit intentions and why they expect to carry on fishing in UK waters, our fault apparently:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51707962

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 582 viewsHARRY10

Perhaps the government could offer some sort of subsidy or grant to help toward a greater consumption of this fish

a sort of Herring Aid, maybe
Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:21 - Mar 4 with 562 viewsDarth_Koont

I love rollmops although I'd guess that the vast, vast majority of people in the UK have never even tried them let alone eat them regularly.

Pronouns: He/Him

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:31 - Mar 4 with 544 viewsHARRY10

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:21 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

I love rollmops although I'd guess that the vast, vast majority of people in the UK have never even tried them let alone eat them regularly.

it's usually the sort of stuff old folk eat

....ukippers, most likely
Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:36 - Mar 4 with 535 viewsSwansea_Blue

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:21 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

Pickled herring is the food of the gods.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:39 - Mar 4 with 530 viewsDarth_Koont

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:36 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed. Nice red-onion pickle, new potatoes and a dollop of creme fraiche.

Job done.

Pronouns: He/Him

Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:40 - Mar 4 with 527 viewsHARRY10

and taste way beyond what the name suggests
Eat more herring, you unpatriotic toerags on 14:44 - Mar 4 with 518 viewsmonytowbray

I tried them once as a teen and nearly did a sick in my mouth.

Anchovies one a pizza when hungover were my fishy habit others found gross.

Nowadays I eat plants and apparently that's even more disgusting to some, whilst they tuck into their bacon that smells like p1ss and is full of sweat.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024