Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... 18:22 - Feb 7 with 3496 viewsSitfcB

I still miss Mick

What a man.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 07:44 - Feb 8 with 542 viewsNewcyBlue

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 22:56 - Feb 7 by unstableblue

Exactly great guy, saved the club (temporarily), gave some memorable wins, got a career best season out of Murphy, repaired some of the Keane damage, but his football was old skool, would never progress us, and for a season and a half just unwatchable, plus of course we looked the inferior side way too often, even against lower budget sides, some truly dire Town performances at PR

He had to go, it was time to go, it’s just Marcus fecked up his replacement

This weird reminiscing is selective memory, move on

“ plus of course we looked the inferior side way too often, even against lower budget sides, some truly dire Town performances at PR”

Luckily that has changed then...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 07:47 - Feb 8 with 536 viewsartsbossbeard

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 22:56 - Feb 7 by unstableblue

Exactly great guy, saved the club (temporarily), gave some memorable wins, got a career best season out of Murphy, repaired some of the Keane damage, but his football was old skool, would never progress us, and for a season and a half just unwatchable, plus of course we looked the inferior side way too often, even against lower budget sides, some truly dire Town performances at PR

He had to go, it was time to go, it’s just Marcus fecked up his replacement

This weird reminiscing is selective memory, move on

Are you saying we need a technical manager?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 08:09 - Feb 8 with 501 viewsunstableblue

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 07:47 - Feb 8 by artsbossbeard

Are you saying we need a technical manager?

You know it makes sense artbossbeard!!! Believe in a technical future:

“Exhibiting competence to apply leading methods and knowledge to a particular task to ensure it is effective”

Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 8:11]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 09:03 - Feb 8 with 465 viewsagentp

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 22:42 - Feb 7 by MattinLondon

Also we weren’t relegated because Mick left. We were relegated due to Evans poor appointment.

Two totally different decisions.

Nah, said at the time that when MM left the nucleus of the squad were so p155ed with his treatment they wanted to go too [Confirmed pretty much by Bart]. Wait till Waghorn speaks. That opened the trap door and Hurst pushed us in.

The transition of MM should have been handled better by ME, but more so by the fans.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 09:44 - Feb 8 with 436 viewsr2d2

The numbskulls still wont admit they were wrong to hound him out like they did. The abuse that man got was so wrong. Yet when he hit back the morons cried like babies.
Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 10:51 - Feb 8 with 413 viewsKeaneish

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 09:44 - Feb 8 by r2d2

The numbskulls still wont admit they were wrong to hound him out like they did. The abuse that man got was so wrong. Yet when he hit back the morons cried like babies.

"Fk off!"....

Just testing to see how you react....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Like Phil Schofield I too have something to get off my chest... on 11:18 - Feb 8 with 398 viewsElephantintheRoom

On the whole, Scofield's peurile self-promotion is mildy more embarrassing than yours

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024