Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich tattoos! 17:23 - Feb 7 with 2286 viewsTractorgirlforever

I was at work today and the conversation in the office was about tattoos, then somebody said to me ' i bet you have a tattoo of alan brazil!'..pretty random i thought!, but it made me laugh and made me think if anyone HAS got a tattoo of alan brazil or any other ipswich related tattoos!
Ipswich tattoos! on 17:26 - Feb 7 with 2263 viewsPecker

I have Ipswich Town on my left chest. Had it done when I was 14, so thought it was cool at the time. Had it re-inked twice.
Ipswich tattoos! on 18:40 - Feb 7 with 2160 viewsCoastalblue

Ipswich tattoos! on 17:26 - Feb 7 by Pecker

I have Ipswich Town on my left chest. Had it done when I was 14, so thought it was cool at the time. Had it re-inked twice.

You have two chests?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ipswich tattoos! on 18:46 - Feb 7 with 2143 viewsPecker

Ipswich tattoos! on 18:40 - Feb 7 by Coastalblue

You have two chests?

Left side.
Ipswich tattoos! on 19:53 - Feb 7 with 2079 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve got a scar on my thumb, work related injury from the Brazil house.
Does that count?
Ipswich tattoos! on 20:11 - Feb 7 with 2035 viewsfloridablue

I have the I of ITFC... indian inked on my arm late 60s, by a mate in the town centre snooker hall. Still shows and my bragging rights over the youth of today artistry work.
Ipswich tattoos! on 20:28 - Feb 7 with 2000 viewsTractorgirlforever

Ipswich tattoos! on 19:53 - Feb 7 by fabian_illness

I’ve got a scar on my thumb, work related injury from the Brazil house.
Does that count?

It comes a close 2nd!
Ipswich tattoos! on 20:36 - Feb 7 with 1988 viewsBrixtonBlue

Callis has an excellent ITFC tattoo. The badge, but deconstructed so you wouldn't even twig it's a football tattoo on one glance. Very clever.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ipswich tattoos! on 20:57 - Feb 7 with 1963 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I have Tattoos on my calf and somewhere in the middle of the design it says ITFC

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich tattoos! on 21:14 - Feb 7 with 1938 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ipswich tattoos! on 20:36 - Feb 7 by BrixtonBlue

Callis has an excellent ITFC tattoo. The badge, but deconstructed so you wouldn't even twig it's a football tattoo on one glance. Very clever.

Yes

I have to say it is a very clever football tattoo and still covers all the vital points

Poll: W or W

I've got..... on 22:02 - Feb 7 with 1862 viewsBloots

….the Roman numerals "IX XX VI III" on my arm.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Ipswich tattoos! on 10:57 - Feb 8 with 1591 viewsLord_Lucan

I have a fantastic hand drawn ITFC crest on my upper arm courtesy of the brilliant Dave Ross circa 1982.

On another slightly ITFC related tattoo, around the same time - for some reason I will never understand - I got on the train to a Watford away game at around 6am and ended up in the Kings Cross area early doors. Back then it was impossible to get a beer before 11am so I decided to get a rose tattoo with England Forever under it as I was bored. Even by standards back then it is a terrible tattoo.

Footnote - I missed the kick off, it was a night game as well. I was with the legendary Michael Kemp.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ipswich tattoos! on 11:12 - Feb 8 with 1558 viewsElephantintheRoom

Isn't just supporting Town embarrassing enough at present withoutgoing to the trouble of self harm and disfigurement?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Ipswich tattoos! on 11:17 - Feb 8 with 1541 viewsFunge

Ipswich tattoos! on 11:12 - Feb 8 by ElephantintheRoom

Isn't just supporting Town embarrassing enough at present withoutgoing to the trouble of self harm and disfigurement?

Dunno man.

I've got an appalling ITFC tatt, undertaken by Fat Robert at the bottom of Woodbridge Rd in January 2000.

It looked good for a week, and then dreadful for a lifetime.

A reminder, I suppose, that as much as I'd like to bin it all off, I'm stuck with this carbuncle of a football team forevermore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024