Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... 16:11 - Jan 27 with 1511 viewsKieran_Knows

.. from Northampton.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-derby-county-set-sights-on-signing-

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 17:09 - Jan 27 with 1452 viewsFPL_Tractor

This would make a lot of sense if we send Norris back or he comes in the summer.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 17:44 - Jan 27 with 1418 viewschicoazul

Holy's gotta wonder what he's done wrong.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 18:01 - Jan 27 with 1385 viewsHerbivore

I don't get this link. We signed Holy in the summer and he's played well whenever he's played but he finds himself out of the side in favour of a loanee who hasn't performed as well, but who apparently could stay here permanently. Now we're linked with another keeper who presumably would want to push for the number 1 jersey. It doesn't make much sense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 19:07 - Jan 27 with 1326 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He's obviously talented but its just a huge no for me. He's absolutely tiny for a keeper. 5ft 11. It doesnt matter how good you are that is a massive weakness. We dont exactly dominate when defending freekicks as it is. Holy would make this guy look like a midget.

I Remember Brian Murphy in goal here a few years ago. Talented keeper but its just such a weakness! You'd need towering CBs to accomodate that weakness.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 19:36 - Jan 27 with 1285 viewsstrikalite

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 19:07 - Jan 27 by Terry_Nutkins

He's obviously talented but its just a huge no for me. He's absolutely tiny for a keeper. 5ft 11. It doesnt matter how good you are that is a massive weakness. We dont exactly dominate when defending freekicks as it is. Holy would make this guy look like a midget.

I Remember Brian Murphy in goal here a few years ago. Talented keeper but its just such a weakness! You'd need towering CBs to accomodate that weakness.

I do agree but I'll just say that Christy Pym at Peterborough has been outstanding and he's 6'

I know nothing about this lad though..
Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 1267 viewsjeera

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 19:07 - Jan 27 by Terry_Nutkins

Paul Cooper was 5'11".

Surely more agility than a relative lamp post?

Laurie Sivell was around 4ft and looked like one of the mascots in comparison.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 19:43]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Town again linked with David Cornell (keeper) ... on 23:54 - Jan 27 with 1051 viewsStNeotsBlue

Heard something similar the other week from someone I know at Northampton. Apparently he's decent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024