Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... 10:22 - Jan 22 with 2821 viewsKieran_Knows

... in Holland!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:08 - Jan 22 with 873 viewssoupytwist

Surely the worst thing about this is that he will be wearing a green and yellow shirt. For this reason alone we couldn't send Dozzell there.
Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:15 - Jan 22 with 861 viewsclive_baker

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:07 - Jan 22 by Steve_M

That popular opinion made Spence a scapegoat though. It wasn't that he was good because he wasn't but Edwards went missing in November and December (turned out he was carrying an injury) and Pennington was giving a goal a game away to virtually no criticism.

I don't disagree with any of that, but the 2 are mutually exclusive. Spence certainly wasn't demonstrating himself to be a Championship quality full back, and I'm not sure this move proves people wrong that suggested that at the time. If he was so capable at that level, the fact he's not found another club since is a curious one don't you think?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:15 - Jan 22 with 859 viewschicoazul

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:01 - Jan 22 by Gooders7592

Genuine story - a bloke I know, his mate got cheated on by his missus at the time with Alan Pardew when they were at Uni in Newcastle.

Surprised his wife lets him out of the house TBH.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:40 - Jan 22 with 813 viewsBiGDonnie

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:36 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

I was going to pose the question that if had to choose one of them to play in the play off final for us at rwb who would you go for?

Edwards
Spence
Donacien

Anyone who names a player that isn't listed is a norwich fan and so is their sister

Edwards.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:42 - Jan 22 with 810 viewsclive_baker

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 11:15 - Jan 22 by chicoazul

Surprised his wife lets him out of the house TBH.

Yellow top is a bit of me.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 12:25 - Jan 22 with 769 viewsReuser_is_God

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 10:36 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

I was going to pose the question that if had to choose one of them to play in the play off final for us at rwb who would you go for?

Edwards
Spence
Donacien

Anyone who names a player that isn't listed is a norwich fan and so is their sister

Genuinely Edwards & I think he's sh1t.

But, unsurprisingly, he's getting better at RWB now he's playing there on a regular basis.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 12:37 - Jan 22 with 753 viewsBluefish

Jordan Spence teams up with Alan Pardew ... on 12:25 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

Genuinely Edwards & I think he's sh1t.

But, unsurprisingly, he's getting better at RWB now he's playing there on a regular basis.

Bizarre. Do you like all of your players to run up and down lots without doing anything? Can't control, can't tackle, can't pass, his plus is probably his heading and he has no idea where it is going

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024