Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg 17:10 - Jan 12 with 1646 viewsbluelagos

Fished em all out - to avoid risk of contamination of a normal meal - and rather than throw em away, decided to add 'em to a chicken and mushroom soup I made. Low flavour so you can get away with it.

You can thank me later.

BL

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 11:49 - Jan 13 with 238 viewsbluebud

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 17:14 - Jan 12 by bluelagos

Is this the new board split?

Cauliflower eaters are clearly even lower in the pecking order than Brexiteers, Roy Keane fans or Vegan bashers.

Baked with Turmeric, then accompany with avocado and hummus then take a picture for social media, wait until you have enough likes and then gently scrape the avocado and hummus off, put in a burger then put the Cauliflower in a bin with a flourish.
Exactly on 11:53 - Jan 13 with 233 viewsDyland

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 09:53 - Jan 13 by usm

Cauliflower Cheese, you herbert

Or Cauliflower and broccoli bake

Or or the broccoli and cauli just roast with lemon slices oil and cumin seeds, and trough with whatever.

Cauliflower is great innit, ysbf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 13:00 - Jan 13 with 216 viewsJ2BLUE

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 11:49 - Jan 13 by bluebud

Baked with Turmeric, then accompany with avocado and hummus then take a picture for social media, wait until you have enough likes and then gently scrape the avocado and hummus off, put in a burger then put the Cauliflower in a bin with a flourish.

Ha brilliant

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 14:34 - Jan 13 with 208 viewsBigManBlue

Found a use for the Cauliflower bits in a bag of mixed veg on 08:47 - Jan 13 by StokieBlue

Cauliflower is so much more than a texture for a sauce.

SB

Possibly for you cultured types... Me, my ideal food would all be a pastelike slop. Delicious, delicious things in sauce.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024