Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert not a happy bunny 18:42 - Jan 11 with 2663 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-on-4-1-win-against-accrington-1-6462025

Just be happy we won ffs. Miserable miserable man.

He said system doesn’t make a difference in the same presser he said he tried to change the way of playing?? Is that not part of the system ??
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:43]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:43 - Jan 11 with 2639 viewsJ2BLUE

Pfft, come on, support the site:

Lambert: I Know There are People Who Want Us to Fail 11th Jan 2020 18:33
Boss Paul Lambert felt his side could have scored five or six goals in the first half of their 4-1 victory over Accrington Stanley and again insisted it’s players that win matches not systems as well as commenting on owner Marcus Evans’s programme notes on the club’s footballing style going forward and stating that he believes there are those that want Town to fail. 83

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:46 - Jan 11 with 2586 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:43 - Jan 11 by J2BLUE

Pfft, come on, support the site:

Lambert: I Know There are People Who Want Us to Fail 11th Jan 2020 18:33
Boss Paul Lambert felt his side could have scored five or six goals in the first half of their 4-1 victory over Accrington Stanley and again insisted it’s players that win matches not systems as well as commenting on owner Marcus Evans’s programme notes on the club’s footballing style going forward and stating that he believes there are those that want Town to fail. 83

Sorry.... I checked twitter first.

Let myself down there tbh

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:46 - Jan 11 with 2586 viewsHerbivore

I k ow we won today, but frankly if Paul Lambert walked out tomorrow I wouldn't even give a quarter of a toss. He needs to pipe down and show some humility.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:48 - Jan 11 with 2547 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:46 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

I k ow we won today, but frankly if Paul Lambert walked out tomorrow I wouldn't even give a quarter of a toss. He needs to pipe down and show some humility.

He seems to think every man and his dog wants him to fail. I know he won trophies but frankly I don’t care, he needs to cheer up ffs

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:48 - Jan 11 with 2542 viewsBackToRussia

Indeed, what a tit. For all his talk about the club being bigger more important than anything he really knows how to make the story about him.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:50 - Jan 11 with 2514 viewsHerbivore

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:48 - Jan 11 by BackToRussia

Indeed, what a tit. For all his talk about the club being bigger more important than anything he really knows how to make the story about him.

It's like he's gone for the last days of Mick but without the intervening success. Just stop being a miserable tit and try to get the best squad in the league out of the league, yeah?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:54 - Jan 11 with 2485 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:50 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

It's like he's gone for the last days of Mick but without the intervening success. Just stop being a miserable tit and try to get the best squad in the league out of the league, yeah?

It's frankly bizarre. I'd say he's trying to lay the groundwork for his resignation were it not for the ol 5 year deal. Maybe it's ME's comments that have him riled. In which case grow up.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lambert not a happy bunny on 02:03 - Jan 12 with 2128 viewsArnieM

No, Not a “miserable, miserable man”. I’d be more inclined to think that response was from a man that has sunk his heart and soul into the Town project , and is just bloody relieved to get a very good home performance and an emphatic win.

Let’s just give Paul Lambert some space . He’s been under a lot of pressure for the last few months. Allow him to let off steam - you or I would if it was our neck on the line and we were publicly accountable for our decisions.

Keep the faith , and let’s hope PL starts to keep a more settled side . People are allowed to chdd as the their minds and approach you know .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert not a happy bunny on 02:19 - Jan 12 with 2117 viewsjeera

Lambert not a happy bunny on 18:48 - Jan 11 by BackToRussia

I'm more upset about the double negatives.

I hate those.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 05:13 - Jan 12 with 2049 viewsWacko

Sounds like a stroppy kid who's just been told by his parents to do something he doesn't want to, then finds out the thing he was told to do had far more successful results than he expected. (I'm talking about ME telling him to stick to one team)

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 05:37 - Jan 12 with 2036 viewsMrTown

Don’t blame him. People have been moaning for weeks on end.

A big f-u and 2 fingers right back at them.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 5:38]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 06:48 - Jan 12 with 1954 viewsBrixtonBlue

As do you. He got it right today, you didn't. Give the manager some credit FFS.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 07:30 - Jan 12 with 1869 viewsKeaneish

Lambert not a happy bunny on 06:48 - Jan 12 by BrixtonBlue

As do you. He got it right today, you didn't. Give the manager some credit FFS.

After the Wycombe display i always felt the same side would put in a good display. I wasn't expecting it to be so emphatic even if i did predict a 3-nil scoreline.

I think the difficult ting for any manager is that at the start of the season you lay down a season long plan and stick to it. Fans only get to peel off a layer of that each week and make judgements based on what they see evolving. If we're now really starting to see the fruits of the rotation policy and all the fitness work that has been done to get the squad primed for the second half of the season then fair play to PL and the staff because the second half of the season is going to be a great ride and if thats the case, no-one will remember the 8 game winless league run.

Proof will really be in the display Tuesday night though. PL is right, some people do want him to fail and its evident on this forum. Thats all part of it though. I'd argue the overwhelming majority are in tow - he just needs to keep churning out results and the fickle will fall in line.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 07:31 - Jan 12 with 1867 viewsOxford_Blue

He’s probably seen the morons on here posting abuse about him for the last month.
Lambert not a happy bunny on 08:03 - Jan 12 with 1779 viewsblueconscience

Lambert not a happy bunny on 05:37 - Jan 12 by MrTown

Don’t blame him. People have been moaning for weeks on end.

A big f-u and 2 fingers right back at them.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 5:38]

Is that the moaning caused by not winning for weeks on end?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert not a happy bunny on 12:40 - Jan 12 with 1445 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert not a happy bunny on 02:19 - Jan 12 by jeera

I'm more upset about the double negatives.

I hate those.

But double negatives are a, not uncommon, occurrence in Phil's writing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024