Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? 07:40 - Jan 11 with 1916 viewsChrisd

Comical.

What would be your word of choice?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 18:16 - Jan 11 with 331 viewsBluesky

Mysterious
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 18:19 - Jan 11 with 329 viewsArnieM

4-1 ...swivel on that !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 321 viewsRyorry

CurrentlyCausingGavABigHeadacheOnPageOneOfThisThread
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:26]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 18:30 - Jan 11 with 313 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The word for ME is stable … (Hurst aside, he has stuck by whoever he has given the job to and, generally, left them to get on with it).

The same word has not applied to PL so far this season. Perhaps he has recognised the problem and today was the beginning of a stable positive second half of the season. We have a solid basis lying 3 points off top with a game in hand. If we have come through our bad run all will be well. Of course, if we have not actually come through the bad run it is a different story.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 307 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Decent.

(We're 3rd).

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024