Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? 13:29 - Nov 28 with 1326 viewsEpiphone

No surprise that the lid is being kept on these two,given the Tory party’s need to appeal to staunch Labour voters.
Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:32 - Nov 28 with 1315 viewsJTRNB

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/2019-general-election-michael-gove-in-ipswich
Pushed out to the provinces?
Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:32 - Nov 28 with 1311 viewsfooters

Javid's been locked away too. Shame the election campaign is so short, really.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:33 - Nov 28 with 1302 viewsGlasgowBlue

JRM has been locked in a cupboard since his Grenfel comments.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:35 - Nov 28 with 1288 viewsLankHenners

Gove embarrassed himself yesterday trying to have a Twitter spat with Stormzy and JRM seems to have been firmly sidelined since his disgraceful comments (or "gaffe" if you're Laura Kuenssburg) about Grenfell.

Mind you, it doesn't really matter what any of the Tories say as long as they keep plugging 'get Brexit done'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:23 - Nov 28 with 1236 viewsPendejo

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:32 - Nov 28 by JTRNB

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/2019-general-election-michael-gove-in-ipswich
Pushed out to the provinces?

Provinces? That's the car park of the Belstead Arms... I hope he engaged in polite banter with the kids who usually sit around near the chippy.

Is that young chap in the middle Ipswich's Conservative candidate? At least he dressed correctly for the Belstead Arms

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:36 - Nov 28 with 1208 viewsHARRY10

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:33 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

JRM has been locked in a cupboard since his Grenfel comments.

yes, if you are 20 floors up descend by the unlit, smoke filled stairs

taking care to step over any axphixated bodies on your way down

just the sought of 'wisdom' we need to run the country

mind you he has had the sense to move his money out of the UK, as have so many other leading advocates of brexit
Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:38 - Nov 28 with 1201 viewsBluefish

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 13:35 - Nov 28 by LankHenners

Gove embarrassed himself yesterday trying to have a Twitter spat with Stormzy and JRM seems to have been firmly sidelined since his disgraceful comments (or "gaffe" if you're Laura Kuenssburg) about Grenfell.

Mind you, it doesn't really matter what any of the Tories say as long as they keep plugging 'get Brexit done'.

I doubt get Brexit done would have stood up against credible opposition

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:40 - Nov 28 with 1201 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:23 - Nov 28 by Pendejo

Provinces? That's the car park of the Belstead Arms... I hope he engaged in polite banter with the kids who usually sit around near the chippy.

Is that young chap in the middle Ipswich's Conservative candidate? At least he dressed correctly for the Belstead Arms

Tom Hunt (C).

He's not local, supports the countryside alliance which entails doing bad things to foxes and just wants to get Brexit done.

Last seen campaigning on the mean streets of Broke Hall & leafy Lattice Avenue.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:42 - Nov 28 with 1194 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rees Mogg appeared briefly on exactly the same day as Diane Abbott. Now, I'm not one to normally start rumours, but I think it's fairly obvious what's been going on there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:42 - Nov 28 with 1194 viewsWD19

I saw Gove at Euston last week. He is taller than you imagine.
Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:54 - Nov 28 with 1157 viewsLankHenners

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:38 - Nov 28 by Bluefish

I doubt get Brexit done would have stood up against credible opposition

Yeah it would the result would just be a bit closer.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 16:10 - Nov 28 with 1104 viewsFixed_It

Anyone seen Rees-Mogg or Gove recently? on 14:42 - Nov 28 by WD19

I saw Gove at Euston last week. He is taller than you imagine.

I imagine him to be the size of a toad, so I suppose that's not too surprising really.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024