Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC 16:41 - Nov 27 with 4197 viewsZedRodgers

It’s getting silly now. This is a step beyond the doctored news footage.

No, not at the moment

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 18:23 - Nov 27 with 1334 viewslowhouseblue

i'd assume the tories are negotiating - e.g. no questions about his private life.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 18:33 - Nov 27 with 1315 viewsBlueAsTory

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 17:08 - Nov 27 by ZedRodgers

If it’s true the BBC told Labour that Johnson had confirmed when he hadn’t, then we have a problem.

They should have filmed them all over a short space of time and only release once all interviews had been filmed.

I would imagine it’s not a breach of Ofcom’s election impartiality rules as the party potentially omitted from coverage are choosing to do so themselves.

However, given the nature of Neil’s interviews, this really shouldn’t have been allowed to happen.

I found it strange that Corbyn would put himself forward to be interviewed at all?
His interview was as embarrassing as Dianne Abbott when she could not work out how much extra Police was going to cost.

His fantasy uncosted bribes for the WASPIES, Broadband for all, no extra tax rises for anyone earning under 80k etc. etc.

Mind you it was nice seeing him unravel for all to see.
Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 21:00 - Nov 27 with 1272 viewsBloomBlue

Oh those nasty people in the BBC somebody should a have serious word with them maybe remove their haribo allowance.

Personally I live the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation
Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 21:50 - Nov 27 with 1240 viewsDubtractor

BBC - tough on all opposition leaders.

Also BBC - look, Boris is just like you and eats scones.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 22:10 - Nov 27 with 1211 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 16:57 - Nov 27 by Darth_Koont

Because everyone looks bad in an Andrew Neil interview: Neil, the interviewee and you for watching it.

Why would you agree to that if the others weren't even going to do it?

Neil is superb at what he does, the best in the country by a mile.

Steptoe was shown as a man who can't make a decision, a prize chump. I'm hoping Johnson is also given the Neil treatment to see if he can come up with the verbal goods. I doubt he has the answers when under pressure.

Swinson is useless, I'd rather have Corbyn in charge.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 08:52 - Nov 28 with 1132 viewsitfcjoe

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 22:10 - Nov 27 by The_Last_Baron

Steptoe was shown as a man who can't make a decision, a prize chump. I'm hoping Johnson is also given the Neil treatment to see if he can come up with the verbal goods. I doubt he has the answers when under pressure.

I heard a description of a Neil interview which was good - that he is like a Test match wicket.....you never know how well one has done until both sides have had a bat.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 08:59 - Nov 28 with 1119 viewsBluefish

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 08:52 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

I heard a description of a Neil interview which was good - that he is like a Test match wicket.....you never know how well one has done until both sides have had a bat.

Boris would be stupid to do it now, he has nothing to gain. Best off saying he hasn't got time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 09:23 - Nov 28 with 1106 viewsWeWereZombies

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 22:10 - Nov 27 by The_Last_Baron

Neil doesn't interview Swinson until December the fourth, nice to see you are maintaining your usual level of disfunction, consistency is important...

Furridge is the day after, much like a disaster movie.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 12:17 - Nov 30 with 1037 viewsZedRodgers

Spineless

No, not at the moment

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 12:29 - Nov 30 with 1027 viewsElderGrizzly

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 12:17 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

Spineless

Worse than spineless, it is using a terrorist incident for political gain.

Simply make Andrew Neil a guest host
Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 12:40 - Nov 30 with 1010 viewssparks

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 12:29 - Nov 30 by ElderGrizzly

Worse than spineless, it is using a terrorist incident for political gain.

Simply make Andrew Neil a guest host

Indeed.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 14:28 - Nov 30 with 968 viewsBackToRussia

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 12:17 - Nov 30 by ZedRodgers

Spineless

The BBC are helping Boris win. It's plain and simple.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 963 viewsBackToRussia

McDonnell reckons they're trying to delay it until after the postal vote deadline. He's probably right.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Something deeply concerning going on at the BBC on 14:52 - Nov 30 with 955 viewsBluesquid

"Declaration on Criteria for Free and Fair Elections"

Under 'The Rights and Responsibilities of States'

- That freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression are respected, particularly in the context of political rallies and meetings

- That parties and candidates are free to communicate their views to the electorate, and that they enjoy equality of access to State and public-service media

- That the necessary steps are taken to guarantee non-partisan coverage in State and public-service media.

https://www.ipu.org/our-impact/strong-parliaments/setting-standards/declaration-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024