Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! 16:58 - Nov 23 with 8580 viewsWallingford_Boy

And that's not being dramatic!

Can't remember many good performances this season and all around us getting stronger.

Makes Tuesday HUGE, with confidence becoming fragile..

RIP Sir Bobby

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:02 - Nov 23 with 2326 viewsblueconscience

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:57 - Nov 23 by blueprint

Blackpool are no pushovers. They’ve lost one more than us. By all accounts we played ok.

Still should be winning games at this level at home, or we will be stuck in this league for the next 15 years or so

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:09 - Nov 23 with 2297 viewsjeera

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:02 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

Still should be winning games at this level at home, or we will be stuck in this league for the next 15 years or so

Has the Championship become our Premier[ship]?

When/if we get there, will we be the whipping boys?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:10 - Nov 23 with 2298 viewsblueconscience

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:09 - Nov 23 by jeera

Has the Championship become our Premier[ship]?

When/if we get there, will we be the whipping boys?

Afraid so

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:12 - Nov 23 with 2295 viewsIllinoisblue

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:10 - Nov 23 by Wallingford_Boy

This league is awful, so, so bad and we are struggling in most games.

Do you go to many games? Seen us play much? We've not been good much this season, especially of late.

I can see us slipping into play offs over the next couple of months and and then we'll see how good a manager Lambert is.

That is very misguided entitled thinking. We are in this awful league because we have been awful over the last 18 months

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:49 - Nov 23 with 2259 viewsBlue_Moses

One up front at home and hit the channels...sounds familiar
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:54 - Nov 23 with 2251 viewsBlue_Moses

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:07 - Nov 23 by Bobbychase

Never let it be said our fans are hysterical.

Oh hang on.

We're second with two games in hand on the teams in first and third and have yet to hit our stride. We've taken seven points from the last nine.

I know I shouldn't come on here looking for perspective but jeeeeez

Maybe we already hit our stride earlier in the season? A draw i can handle, one up front at home I can't.
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:57 - Nov 23 with 2245 viewsBlue_Moses

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:21 - Nov 23 by Keaneish

You thought we struggled today? We were the better side for large periods of the game. Biggest issue today was Jackson alone up top. Other than that, there were excellent performances throughout the side.

I thought we struggled, wasn't the only one
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:59 - Nov 23 with 2245 viewsWallingford_Boy

Aside from us failing to win at home again against a rival, I was also referring to Peterborough and Wycombe late winners!

As you flouncers all knew moaning that it's hysteria.... only so many times you can say That!

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

Today was a good performance in an entertaining game.. on 19:02 - Nov 23 with 2236 viewsunstableblue

.. against a decent team, defending well, with some good players.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 19:20 - Nov 23 with 2217 viewslongtimefan

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:29 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

There are only crap teams in this league, us included. It's shades of crap.

Maybe we need one of those Bristol stool charts and to assign teams to each level.
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 20:35 - Nov 23 with 2146 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blackpool are no pushovers. They’ve lost one more than us. By all accounts we played ok.

The difference between us getting promoted and staying down will be us winning the majority of the games we should win.

Against a team on Blackpool's form and with their defensive record I am not sure that is one we are expecting an easy win unless you expect to win every home game (how many sides do that in a season?).

Tuesday will be tricky but aside from their league position I do think we should beat them. Win enough games and we will be up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 22:39 - Nov 23 with 2040 viewsKeaneish

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 18:57 - Nov 23 by Blue_Moses

I thought we struggled, wasn't the only one

How so? I admit we weren’t great in the final third without Norwood but I don’t think we struggled. Much the better team other than a 15 minute spell in the first half. Blackpool caught us on the break twice and both moves were a little fortuitous. We needed someone in there to unpick that defense though - might have been one for Dozzell off the bench. That said, we’ve put some quality into their box at times - even Donacien whipped in a great ball to the back post.

Room for improvement but I was happy enough with the performance and we should have won it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Oh shut up Wallers you massive melt x on 22:46 - Nov 23 with 2036 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 22:52 - Nov 23 with 2020 viewsRyorry

You didn't watch the ad. correctly -

(it was only a yellow car anyway, so worthless).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 04:27 - Nov 24 with 1948 viewsBlue_Moses

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 22:39 - Nov 23 by Keaneish

How so? I admit we weren’t great in the final third without Norwood but I don’t think we struggled. Much the better team other than a 15 minute spell in the first half. Blackpool caught us on the break twice and both moves were a little fortuitous. We needed someone in there to unpick that defense though - might have been one for Dozzell off the bench. That said, we’ve put some quality into their box at times - even Donacien whipped in a great ball to the back post.

Room for improvement but I was happy enough with the performance and we should have won it.

Their keeper only had to make one save, the final third is where games are won.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 28 with 1752 viewsblueconscience

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 28 with 1752 viewsblueconscience

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 07:09 - Nov 29 with 1682 viewsKeaneish

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 04:27 - Nov 24 by Blue_Moses

Their keeper only had to make one save, the final third is where games are won.

Well, we scored two goals so he should have made an additional two saves but didn’t.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024