Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Lambert starts feeling the need... 12:08 - Nov 22 with 6001 viewsKieran_Knows

... to take a dig at the supporters/(I presume) the local media, given the rapport he has built up this last year, is slightly beyond me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:40 - Nov 22 with 487 viewsBlueBadger

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:02 - Nov 22 by ActionMan

It seems we have an effect on managers. They turn up all smiles and then a year down the line when people start to question we start becoming the bad guys again. I actually think Lambert has had a fairly easy ride from the media considering the month or so we've had.

In our last 7 games we have lost 3, won 3, drawn 1 meaning we're performing bang average right now. We should be doing better than that at this level and against the teams we've played. We should win tomorrow but we all know how utterly rubbish we are after any sort of break, hence why people were questioning the reason for so many being rested for those cup games.

I don't think its the managers, it's the same people, overanalysing bland press statements in order to a get upset about it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:43 - Nov 22 with 485 viewsBlueBadger

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:04 - Nov 22 by jeera

On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are you.

Why do you think that might be?

On about 4. I've come to expect it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:49 - Nov 22 with 472 viewsfactual_blue

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:43 - Nov 22 by BlueBadger

On about 4. I've come to expect it.

...Which is the ideal place to be on the Bristol Scale.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 21:01 - Nov 22 with 448 viewswkj

Like others, I see it as a bit more focused towards media. Some of what has been written and what have you.

As for Mick getting pelters for it, early mick would have got through it just fine. There were times on here where he was commended for some of his abrupt nature. If Lambert stagnates here and looses his sparkle, he will be held with the same level of contempt as Mick was at the end without a doubt.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 17:29 - Nov 23 with 378 viewsBlueBadger

Why Lambert starts feeling the need... on 21:01 - Nov 22 by wkj

Like others, I see it as a bit more focused towards media. Some of what has been written and what have you.

As for Mick getting pelters for it, early mick would have got through it just fine. There were times on here where he was commended for some of his abrupt nature. If Lambert stagnates here and looses his sparkle, he will be held with the same level of contempt as Mick was at the end without a doubt.

Won't Lambert have to GAIN a sparkle first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024