Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As supporters is the song acceptable? 13:05 - Oct 21 with 12393 viewsChateauWines

As supporters is the song acceptable?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

As supporters is the song acceptable? on 11:07 - Oct 23 with 416 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As supporters is the song acceptable? on 10:30 - Oct 23 by MrTown

I think this is a really good response.

I do think it is important to say, I don't think the people singing are doing it in a malicious and racially abuse manner.

I think they probably lack knowledge and undertsanding on the situation and see it as 'bantz'.

Like I said, I've not heard anything yet at games though.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 10:31]

That assumes they have either not read the response or cannot understand it.

There are still 6 votes for it being acceptable. How can that be aside from them thinking they know better than Kick It Out.

They may well believe they are not racist. I am sure Ron Atkinson would say he isn't a racist. However, those who support racism are by definition racists. To continue to do so even after it has been clearly demonstrated as such is disgraceful.

"Bantz" is a disgraceful excuse for lots of unacceptable behaviour.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

As supporters is the song acceptable? on 11:28 - Oct 23 with 394 viewsStokieBlue

As supporters is the song acceptable? on 11:07 - Oct 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

That assumes they have either not read the response or cannot understand it.

There are still 6 votes for it being acceptable. How can that be aside from them thinking they know better than Kick It Out.

They may well believe they are not racist. I am sure Ron Atkinson would say he isn't a racist. However, those who support racism are by definition racists. To continue to do so even after it has been clearly demonstrated as such is disgraceful.

"Bantz" is a disgraceful excuse for lots of unacceptable behaviour.

Anyone citing "bantz" as a reason for anything is almost certainly wrong.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024