Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Oh dear! 20:33 - Oct 11 with 3959 viewsbluejacko

Not very good at all at the moment! 😟
England Oh dear! on 23:51 - Oct 11 with 528 viewsrickw

Henderson and Rice is a midfield to play only against far superior opposition, neither really want the ball or when they do they give it right back, it meant we were effectively playing a 6-4 formation!

Barkley doesn't deserve to be there on his Chelsea form, but seems to be making the difference for England recently, when he came on tonight he turned his man and took 2 of them out the game which created a chance.

We'll qualify. but I think Chilwell and TAA are our best full backs, Keane shouldn't be a starting CB for us, and we can't start Henderson and Rice together in midfield unless we don't want the ball! I'd start Winks in the holding role and keep Henderson there too for his experience and energy, but Winks can actually pass so would hopefully link the defence to the attacking players....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

England Oh dear! on 05:10 - Oct 12 with 495 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

England Oh dear! on 21:53 - Oct 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

What do you expect from a team with Maguire, Keane and Barkley in it.

Well the last 4 times we played those 3 players we scored 4, 5, 5 and 5 goals and won every time - one of those against the same opposition, so...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

England Oh dear! on 08:59 - Oct 12 with 444 viewsbournemouthblue

England Oh dear! on 23:31 - Oct 11 by Illinoisblue

We’ll still qualify and then lose in the qtrs/semis. It’s what we do. Yawn.

Quite likely, it feels like we have failed to kick on a bit since the World Cup really

The Nations League Semi was disappointing and this seems to be a continuation from that

I think we underestimated the Czechs, that suddenly isn't the best 11 we will ever name

He maybe an ex-Budgie but James Maddison should really be knocking on the door for this side?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

England Oh dear! on 09:16 - Oct 12 with 434 viewsJohnny_Boy

Meh to England.

Instead, I had Bernardo Silva & Guedes to both score anytime in the Portugal game.

Quids in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024