Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SIX minutes?! 16:51 - Oct 5 with 1125 viewsWallingford_Boy

ffs

RIP Sir Bobby

SIX minutes?! on 16:53 - Oct 5 with 1107 viewsDarkHorse

Ref's an absolute moron.
SIX minutes?! on 16:54 - Oct 5 with 1095 viewswkj

To be fair they have been knocking the s*it out of each other this half and the ref has looked like he is on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

SIX minutes?! on 16:55 - Oct 5 with 1036 viewsDublinBlue84

SIX minutes?! on 16:53 - Oct 5 by DarkHorse

Ref's an absolute moron.

Or alternatively you could look at the fact that Norwood has missed yet another sitter, and we've missed a penalty but far better to blame the ref of course.

For a striker, Norwood is a terrible finisher.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:56]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

SIX minutes?! on 16:57 - Oct 5 with 996 viewswkj

SIX minutes?! on 16:55 - Oct 5 by DublinBlue84

Or alternatively you could look at the fact that Norwood has missed yet another sitter, and we've missed a penalty but far better to blame the ref of course.

Honestly pal, the ref has been on a different planet today. Its nothing to do with chances or misses, he's failing in his duties to keep players safe
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:57]

Crybaby

SIX minutes?! on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 961 viewssparks

SIX minutes?! on 16:57 - Oct 5 by wkj

Honestly pal, the ref has been on a different planet today. Its nothing to do with chances or misses, he's failing in his duties to keep players safe

6 is probably fair. but the standard of refereeing is atrocious. Has no idea whats a foul and what is faked. Bottled an agressive reaction to a foul. gave a random drop ball for no reason. Just bizarre.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

SIX minutes?! on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 953 viewsDublinBlue84

SIX minutes?! on 16:57 - Oct 5 by wkj

Much as you try to deflect, if you keep missing sitters, you'll find it harder to win matches.

If we took our chances we wouldn't be talking about the ref.

The ref is terrible I agree, but we didn't help ourselves today and made it tougher for ourselves than we needed to.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:59]

SIX minutes?! on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 936 viewsm14_blue

SIX minutes?! on 16:55 - Oct 5 by DublinBlue84

I don’t think you were watching.
SIX minutes?! on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 894 viewsHerbivore

SIX minutes?! on 16:58 - Oct 5 by DublinBlue84

Much as you try to deflect, if you keep missing sitters, you'll find it harder to win matches.

The ref is terrible I agree, but we didn't help ourselves today and made it tougher for ourselves than we needed to.

We won. We're talking about the ref because it appears he was crap.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

SIX minutes?! on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 891 viewswkj

SIX minutes?! on 16:58 - Oct 5 by DublinBlue84

Nah, not in these circumstances at all, as I said, this has nothing to do with the result at all or even Wilson's dismissal, he's been a really really poor ref.

Crybaby

SIX minutes?! on 17:01 - Oct 5 with 869 viewsSwansea_Blue

Barton even said they’d be ‘cute’. Ref’s had a heads up so should have been all over it. Nice to know we can win a battle though (channeling my inner Roy Keane)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

SIX minutes?! on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 840 viewsDublinBlue84

SIX minutes?! on 17:00 - Oct 5 by wkj

Nah, not in these circumstances at all, as I said, this has nothing to do with the result at all or even Wilson's dismissal, he's been a really really poor ref.

I agree, he has been a poor ref but as a team we made it hard for ourselves today. Should have won it easily, had more than enough chances to be at least a couple of goals up by the time that happened.

Norwood has been a good signing for us, but his poor finishing is worrying and he needs to work on it, but then again if he was a better finisher he'd probably be playing in the Championship for someone and not for us in League One.

All in all at the end of the day we won though so that's the main thing, was never going to be a game for the purists though, bearing in mind Barton is their gaffer.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 17:04]

SIX minutes?! on 17:03 - Oct 5 with 810 viewswkj

SIX minutes?! on 17:02 - Oct 5 by DublinBlue84

I agree, he has been a poor ref but as a team we made it hard for ourselves today. Should have won it easily, had more than enough chances to be at least a couple of goals up by the time that happened.

Norwood has been a good signing for us, but his poor finishing is worrying and he needs to work on it, but then again if he was a better finisher he'd probably be playing in the Championship for someone and not for us in League One.

All in all at the end of the day we won though so that's the main thing, was never going to be a game for the purists though, bearing in mind Barton is their gaffer.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 17:04]

You are not incorrect in many ways.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024