Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend sold out on general 09:05 - Oct 2 with 5004 viewsKeaneish

9:03 and they’re gone! Must have more Gold members than we thought.
Re-sale it is then...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Southend sold out on general on 16:59 - Oct 2 with 920 viewsKeaneish

Southend sold out on general on 14:41 - Oct 2 by PJH

Things have rapidly changed from "What is the point of a Gold Card?" to "Must have a Gold Card".

I have had one for as long as I can remember, possibly as long as you have.

The fact that there has recently been a big run on them sort of reduces their value but hopefully when necessary the club will take into account previous away games attended.

If not, on occasions, the ITFC Direct site will be crashing just after 0900 when tickets go on sale to GC holders.

There must be a cap on them, surely? It wouldn't make any sense to have a tiered system otherwise given the limited availability of tickets at some grounds.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Southend sold out on general on 17:16 - Oct 2 with 887 viewsJakeITFC

Southend sold out on general on 16:59 - Oct 2 by Keaneish

There must be a cap on them, surely? It wouldn't make any sense to have a tiered system otherwise given the limited availability of tickets at some grounds.

You pay for increased priority, not a guaranteed ticket.

There presumably has to be a cap on the platinum membership (but doubt we get anywhere near it).
Southend sold out on general on 17:18 - Oct 2 with 885 viewsportmanroadblue

Tried logging in from 06:30 at home, 07:20 and 08:00 while on train, 08:45 when got to work, finally got on at 08:57 two tickets sorted by 09:10 :-)
Southend sold out on general on 17:55 - Oct 2 with 842 viewsPJH

Southend sold out on general on 16:59 - Oct 2 by Keaneish

As has been said a Gold Card increases your chances of getting a ticket but does not guarantee that you would get one if supply was limited.

It is expected that for Wimbledon they will send out letters to those that have attended whatever minimum number of previous away games that they set it at-the letter guarantees you a ticket if you want it.
Southend sold out on general on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 563 viewsTractorWood

Southend sold out on general on 17:55 - Oct 2 by PJH

As has been said a Gold Card increases your chances of getting a ticket but does not guarantee that you would get one if supply was limited.

It is expected that for Wimbledon they will send out letters to those that have attended whatever minimum number of previous away games that they set it at-the letter guarantees you a ticket if you want it.

Sounds more like hope than expectation.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Southend sold out on general on 13:05 - Oct 3 with 550 viewsPJH

Southend sold out on general on 12:59 - Oct 3 by TractorWood

Sounds more like hope than expectation.

The Wimbledon bit?

It is hope and expectation.

I expect to receive a letter prior to the tickets going on sale inviting me to claim my ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024