Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berlin Marathon 15:12 - Sep 29 with 1519 viewsTMWWNGAS

A kind of look at me post... just finished the Berlin Marathon.... got to the half way mark and saw an ITFC jacket.. Well I had to shout!

And if any of you want.. I ran in aid of Macmillan and if you have a spare quid or 2 here's my just giving.
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/james-nicholls9
Berlin Marathon on 15:31 - Sep 29 with 1477 viewsfactual_blue

How many months ago did you start the Berlin Marathon?

Well done.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Berlin Marathon on 15:43 - Sep 29 with 1458 viewsTMWWNGAS

Berlin Marathon on 15:31 - Sep 29 by factual_blue

How many months ago did you start the Berlin Marathon?

Well done.

Haha... always one! Thanks
Berlin Marathon on 15:53 - Sep 29 with 1451 viewssohamblue74

Well done mate. Great charity and it looks like you have raised a good sum already. Hope that your step dad and extended family are doing okay.
3 big marathons in 1 year is a stunning effort. 1 UK marathon every 12 months is plenty for me! How did your Berlin race time compare to London? Best of luck for NY. Really fancy a big US marathon before I hang up my running shoes in a few years time.
Berlin Marathon on 16:01 - Sep 29 with 1443 viewsTMWWNGAS

Berlin Marathon on 15:53 - Sep 29 by sohamblue74

Well done mate. Great charity and it looks like you have raised a good sum already. Hope that your step dad and extended family are doing okay.
3 big marathons in 1 year is a stunning effort. 1 UK marathon every 12 months is plenty for me! How did your Berlin race time compare to London? Best of luck for NY. Really fancy a big US marathon before I hang up my running shoes in a few years time.

I beat London by 6 minutes(ish) 4:11:55 today.. meant to be an 'easy marathon as it's flat.. but rained non stop and water stations were a nightmare as it was all cups
Berlin Marathon on 17:41 - Sep 29 with 1381 viewssohamblue74

Berlin Marathon on 16:01 - Sep 29 by TMWWNGAS

I beat London by 6 minutes(ish) 4:11:55 today.. meant to be an 'easy marathon as it's flat.. but rained non stop and water stations were a nightmare as it was all cups

Well done mate. Near to 4 hours in non stop rain is a great effort. I've done 3 marathons in total and they do seem to get quicker. Knocked a big 17 mins off between #1 at London then #2 at Edinburgh a year later! Will be very interested to hear how you get on at NY in November. My next one is in Newport south wales in April. Not looking forward to the long training runs in March...
Berlin Marathon on 17:49 - Sep 29 with 1379 viewsTrequartista

At what point did you 'hit the wall'?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Berlin Marathon on 18:39 - Sep 29 with 1361 viewsTMWWNGAS

Berlin Marathon on 17:49 - Sep 29 by Trequartista

At what point did you 'hit the wall'?

About 19 miles.. a mile later than normal!
Berlin Marathon on 18:41 - Sep 29 with 1358 viewsTMWWNGAS

Berlin Marathon on 17:41 - Sep 29 by sohamblue74

Well done mate. Near to 4 hours in non stop rain is a great effort. I've done 3 marathons in total and they do seem to get quicker. Knocked a big 17 mins off between #1 at London then #2 at Edinburgh a year later! Will be very interested to hear how you get on at NY in November. My next one is in Newport south wales in April. Not looking forward to the long training runs in March...

I bet your not! Good luck and thanks again!
Login to get fewer ads

Berlin Marathon on 18:46 - Sep 29 with 1355 viewsgmanrom

My cousin ran in it, finished in 3hrs 24m, dunno how fast that is but seems pretty quick.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Berlin Marathon on 07:46 - Sep 30 with 1253 viewsTractorWood

Well done. Getting there and getting round are both accomplishments in themselves. I did London in April and really struggled, miles of my PB. Am hoping for a good outing in Cologne in a couple of weeks.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Berlin Marathon on 08:00 - Sep 30 with 1246 viewssohamblue74

Berlin Marathon on 07:46 - Sep 30 by TractorWood

Well done. Getting there and getting round are both accomplishments in themselves. I did London in April and really struggled, miles of my PB. Am hoping for a good outing in Cologne in a couple of weeks.

Good luck for Cologne marathon TW.
Berlin Marathon on 12:01 - Sep 30 with 1207 viewsTMWWNGAS

Berlin Marathon on 18:46 - Sep 29 by gmanrom

My cousin ran in it, finished in 3hrs 24m, dunno how fast that is but seems pretty quick.

That's pretty damn good to be fair!
Berlin Marathon on 12:02 - Sep 30 with 1206 viewsTMWWNGAS

Berlin Marathon on 07:46 - Sep 30 by TractorWood

Thanks and good luck to you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024