Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge Yellow Card 17:05 - Sep 21 with 2032 viewsBlockJJ

Obviously it was for the pulling of the GK's shirt... Right? I thought that was pretty clear.
Judge Yellow Card on 17:09 - Sep 21 with 1993 viewsDennyx4

Agree
Judge Yellow Card on 17:19 - Sep 21 with 1931 viewsRozz

When was the shirt pull??

Watching online, he was fouled (ref appeared to play advantage in our favour) in the centre of the park, and ref went back and gave him a yellow card for it.
Judge Yellow Card on 17:43 - Sep 21 with 1855 viewsDennyx4

Judge Yellow Card on 17:19 - Sep 21 by Rozz

When was the shirt pull??

Watching online, he was fouled (ref appeared to play advantage in our favour) in the centre of the park, and ref went back and gave him a yellow card for it.

Same run of play, but before the incident you are talking about. Ref played advantage as the keeper kicked the ball and he played advantage again when Judge was fouled.
Judge Yellow Card on 17:47 - Sep 21 with 1828 viewsSitfcB

Yup!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Judge Yellow Card on 20:17 - Sep 21 with 1716 viewsflimflam

100%
Called it at the time and said lucky ref didn't see that but obviously did and booked him 60 seconds later.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Judge Yellow Card on 20:28 - Sep 21 with 1696 viewskizaitfc

Dont remember a shirt pull being a yellow card offense?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Judge Yellow Card on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1612 viewsblueislander

Judge Yellow Card on 20:28 - Sep 21 by kizaitfc

Dont remember a shirt pull being a yellow card offense?

How much football do you watch. ? Shirt pulling is always a yellow card.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 21:22]
Judge Yellow Card on 21:45 - Sep 21 with 1563 viewsPhilTWTD

Judge Yellow Card on 17:43 - Sep 21 by Dennyx4

Same run of play, but before the incident you are talking about. Ref played advantage as the keeper kicked the ball and he played advantage again when Judge was fouled.

Totally missed that, I assumed the ref had booked the wrong player for the second incident. Judge looked utterly mystified as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Judge Yellow Card on 21:47 - Sep 21 with 1553 viewsPJH

Certainly was, it was pretty obvious that he would get a yellow when play stopped.
Judge Yellow Card on 21:49 - Sep 21 with 1540 viewsPJH

Judge Yellow Card on 21:45 - Sep 21 by PhilTWTD

Totally missed that, I assumed the ref had booked the wrong player for the second incident. Judge looked utterly mystified as well.

I would have thought that Judge should have looked more mystified if he was NOT booked.
Judge Yellow Card on 21:50 - Sep 21 with 1534 viewsPhilTWTD

Judge Yellow Card on 21:49 - Sep 21 by PJH

I would have thought that Judge should have looked more mystified if he was NOT booked.

I think he assumed it related to the more recent foul as well.
Judge Yellow Card on 21:56 - Sep 21 with 1524 viewsPJH

Judge Yellow Card on 21:50 - Sep 21 by PhilTWTD

I think he assumed it related to the more recent foul as well.

The tug of the keepers jersey was very obvious from behind the goal and I thought a booking was inevitable, not sure why Judge should seem surprised and even less sure why he might think it was for anything other than the tug.

Sill hoping to meet you one day btw, almost did in Fanzone two or three games ago but as I was waiting to ambush you you disappeared.
Judge Yellow Card on 22:22 - Sep 21 with 1488 viewsPhilTWTD

Judge Yellow Card on 21:56 - Sep 21 by PJH

The tug of the keepers jersey was very obvious from behind the goal and I thought a booking was inevitable, not sure why Judge should seem surprised and even less sure why he might think it was for anything other than the tug.

Sill hoping to meet you one day btw, almost did in Fanzone two or three games ago but as I was waiting to ambush you you disappeared.

I didn't see the incident at all, might have been writing something up at the time as the other journos were similarly perplexed.

Feel free to come and have a chat whenever, will be an honour to meet you after all these years!
Judge Yellow Card on 22:26 - Sep 21 with 1472 viewsxrayspecs

One of the more obvious yellow cards this season. He pulled the keepers shirt as keeper threw the ball out. Ref played advantage and booked Judge once the game had stopped. Judge would have known.
Judge Yellow Card on 23:24 - Sep 21 with 1413 viewsglasso

It was a definite yellow. I just hate the inconsistency. About 2 minutes in, one of their players absolutely clattered one of ours (can't remember who, I'd been on the ales by that point) and after the advantage finished, he called him back to have a word with him.

It shouldn't matter if it's 2 or 82 minutes in. If Judge's shirt-tug is a yellow, then so was that. And that would mean he'd have been on edge for the rest of the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024