Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's all this business about vaping then? 19:28 - Sep 6 with 4502 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought it was supposed to be a healthy alternative to smoking the old B&H, but I keep reading that all over the states vapers have been struck down with burst lungs and stuff.

What's the low down!? Anyone off here worried enough to stop walking around like Puff the Magic Dragon?

Best way to quit the old cigs is to go cold turkey anyhow. None of this cutting down or switching addictions business.

Fancy a cigarette now after typing that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's all this business about vaping then? on 12:13 - Sep 7 with 338 viewsjeera

What's all this business about vaping then? on 10:09 - Sep 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Nice one - are you going to drink again once the year is up or is the plan to carry on?

Well done for not posting about it on here every other day too

Thanks (or cheers).

I was thinking about writing my experiences on a small leaflet but still undecided.

Um, I planned to stop for a short period - health stuff etc - but went for the longer period because, if I'm honest, my relationship with a drink or two had become a bit too involved. So we needed a break from each other.

I would like to be able to have a few here and there as I am a pub person and love the barstool chat thing, but we'll see.

I have a few non-understanding acquaintances who all want to be the first to buy me a pint. Not exactly helping are they.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What's all this business about vaping then? on 12:25 - Sep 7 with 324 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 12:13 - Sep 7 by jeera

Thanks (or cheers).

I was thinking about writing my experiences on a small leaflet but still undecided.

Um, I planned to stop for a short period - health stuff etc - but went for the longer period because, if I'm honest, my relationship with a drink or two had become a bit too involved. So we needed a break from each other.

I would like to be able to have a few here and there as I am a pub person and love the barstool chat thing, but we'll see.

I have a few non-understanding acquaintances who all want to be the first to buy me a pint. Not exactly helping are they.

When I lost weight, the people who used to josh about calling me 'big man' were the first to say, 'you gotta treat yourself some times'. Well, no, no I don't have to, and make your mind up, give me a nickname about my insecurity and support my plight, or grow up and buy me a curry without the reminder I am, or was, incredibly fat.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024