Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? 09:57 - Sep 4 with 5579 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Never really taken much interest in Women's football before the last World cup, which I really enjoyed.

East Anglian Derby tonight for them, free for season ticket holders. Might go and check it out.

Anyone else?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:32 - Sep 5 with 602 viewsDeano69

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:28 - Sep 5 by TractorCam

The women's media man did a great job at advertising the game, and I reckon a lot there (myself included) will be back for more, brilliant night.

He inwardly though 500 was pretty ambitious, so was overwhelmed with 761. Great job.

Although, not sure how much background sound they can use on any video footage, so choice language during the singing (which raised a number of chuckles and titters from the stands). Brilliant atmosphere, proper football!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 13:30 - Sep 5 with 546 viewsHeathlander

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 08:10 - Sep 5 by Swailsey

Have to admit, before this summer I hadn’t ever paid much attention to the women’s game but with the extra coverage and podcasts etc, it’s nice to have found a new, organic football world to tap into.

Does anyone follow Ipswich regularly on here and fancies doing a brief run down of players/details?

It’s definitely something I’d like to take more interest in.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 8:19]

I used to manage a girls team and Natasha Thomas was in our age group in another team. She was brilliant. used to win games on her own pretty much. I always thought she would go on to play at a really good level and possibly higher than ITFC.
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 13:46 - Sep 5 with 523 viewsm14_blue

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:32 - Sep 5 by Deano69

He inwardly though 500 was pretty ambitious, so was overwhelmed with 761. Great job.

Although, not sure how much background sound they can use on any video footage, so choice language during the singing (which raised a number of chuckles and titters from the stands). Brilliant atmosphere, proper football!

Fantastic crowd and result.

I'm assuming that's just the home crowd though, surely Norwich brought at least 10,000 with them?
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 13:48 - Sep 5 with 519 viewsDeano69

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 13:46 - Sep 5 by m14_blue

Fantastic crowd and result.

I'm assuming that's just the home crowd though, surely Norwich brought at least 10,000 with them?

They 'took' the wimpy too

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 16:41 - Sep 5 with 478 viewsSteve_M

Goals here, couple of good finishes to see:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024