Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried 13:39 - Aug 27 with 17223 viewstroyse

Got to 10th September sep rang said they havnt received doctors letter support workers letter got to 10th sept really worried thats deadline really worried cant take this anymore
Worried on 20:23 - Aug 30 with 1336 viewstroyse

Worried on 13:45 - Aug 30 by Bluearmy71

Troyse

I'm kinda in the same boat as you having had a couple of benefits stopped, found this these people on facebook (i joined about 30 mins ago) now it does cost £11.99 per month for the VIP package but upon reading what they can do it seems well worth it!

Here is the link to the FB page so you can look and see if you wish to join or not

https://www.facebook.com/FightBack4Justice/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

I know what a worrying time you are going through so hopefully these people case ease the worry if you go with them!

And I can't finish this post without praising every single fellow Town supporter for helping you out, its a truly magnificent and beautiful thing they have all done and my full respect to everyone!

Heroes all u
Worried on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 1334 viewstroyse

Worried on 13:56 - Aug 30 by thatdamgood89

Looks great but I or the CAB literally could do all that they are offering and meet you for a coffee in the process and I probably wouldn't have charged you.Certainly you could have saved 12 pounds a month.

The system sucks. It needs reforming but currently it needs those that do understand it to help others that may be don't.

Thanks hero en
Worried on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1332 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:15 - Aug 30 by thatdamgood89

The System is designed to;

frustrate you
Stall you
make you give up.

The more people they can stall into giving up the less they have to pay. If they can't stall you they will try and find a reason why it's not their responsibility.

Thanks hero alot
Worried on 21:58 - Aug 30 with 1238 viewsthatdamgood89

Worried on 15:15 - Aug 27 by thatdamgood89

I am really sorry to hear of your situation Troy. I don't mean to sound harsh because it must be a complete drain on you, however you must start to
A) get tougher on the phone with them and ask for help. This should also help with your claim as it show's your unable to deal with other people or businesses
B) Take some tough decisions on your current lifestyle and spending choices.

I'm on PIP the same as you. I am physically disabled. I earn only the PIP which is £310 P/M.Nothing else. I haven't been able to afford;
Sky
BT sport
Netflix
Any new clothes
for years ( my holy underwear shows this LMAO)
I haven't been able to afford away matches for 4 years. I went to Peterbourgh because it was my best mates 30th birthday and I saved for 4 months so I could go.
Outside of that I am now done for away days for another 4 years probably because I can't afford it and it's not a given right to go.
Thankfully I have a Nan and a wife. My Nan pays my season ticket because I come with her and it's our time together.

I had to make tough choices with things I could or couldn't afford.
I've never once asked anyone outside my family for anything clothes food or payments.

If you need help budgeting or need help in anyway ASK ME my door is always open to help anyone. If you need help with PIP speaking to them or form filling. Someone fighting your corner who knows the system again ask I am happy to help.

Can I just take a second to say the support I have received from this message has blown my mind. I didn't post it for any reason other then show my support and solidarity to Troyse. To show that even though it might not seem it there is a way or at least a little bit of light even in the worst of situations.

I truly am absolutely gobsmacked at the generosity of people. It's blown my mind knowing what sort of caring, supportive community we have here on TWTD.

Thank you so much guys. Thank you. I will never be able to thank some people enough .

Love to you all
x

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Worried on 19:33 - Sep 5 with 1015 viewsSwailsey

How did you get on Troy?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Worried on 20:07 - Sep 5 with 966 viewswkj

Worried on 19:33 - Sep 5 by Swailsey

How did you get on Troy?

Been a busy day tweeting profanity and derogatory things about Australian cricket team, How was your day CS?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Worried on 20:08 - Sep 5 with 960 viewsSpruceMoose

Worried on 20:07 - Sep 5 by wkj

Been a busy day tweeting profanity and derogatory things about Australian cricket team, How was your day CS?

Why were you tweeting like that wkj?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Worried on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 955 viewswkj

Worried on 20:08 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

Why were you tweeting like that wkj?

Here we go, dog piling in on ol' WKJ. No doubt your funny buddies #1 and #2 will be along any minute for the "bantz"

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Worried on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 951 viewsSpruceMoose

Worried on 20:11 - Sep 5 by wkj

Here we go, dog piling in on ol' WKJ. No doubt your funny buddies #1 and #2 will be along any minute for the "bantz"

Don Stokie will not be pleased with this development.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Worried on 20:12 - Sep 5 with 947 viewswkj

Worried on 20:11 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

Don Stokie will not be pleased with this development.

I'm sure WeWereZombies will be PMing me soon to issues the DRO

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024