Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU 11:34 - Aug 21 with 6751 viewsMoriarty

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/brexit/boris-johnson-wants-ireland-to-leave-eu-tr

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:42 - Aug 21 with 2383 viewsHerbivore

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:28 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

Fantastic idea. All problems solved.

The subtlety has gone entirely now. Once pickles revealed his trolling ways his days were numbered, it'd be a shame (admittedly not much of one) if you were to go the way of pickles.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:44 - Aug 21 with 2392 viewsfooters

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:42 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

The subtlety has gone entirely now. Once pickles revealed his trolling ways his days were numbered, it'd be a shame (admittedly not much of one) if you were to go the way of pickles.

The VRO should sort it, mate. Cease and desist orders being issued as we speak.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:44 - Aug 21 with 2390 viewsMoriarty

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:30 - Aug 21 by footers

It'd take a brave soul to cross into Co Mayo and take on the footers clan! They get a bit rowdy after the tenth shot of poitin...

You know about celebrity losers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-footba

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:50 - Aug 21 with 2375 viewsfooters

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:44 - Aug 21 by Moriarty

You know about celebrity losers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-footba

As many times as I've watched GAA, I still don't really know what's happening.

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 13:53 - Aug 21 with 2337 viewsEireannach_gorm

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 11:44 - Aug 21 by Pinewoodblue

Not as daft a suggestion as it sounds, would have been more acceptable if it had been proposed by the EU, after Boris had floated the idea to Merkel.

Looking ahead could see Ireland joining Shengen as a way of showing what good Europeans they are. Not sure they would be so protective then of GFA.

The thing is, Ireland has no intention of leaving the EU. Sovereignty does not matter when it comes to Ireland it seems.

See where Ireland is on this chart.
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/elections-press-kit/4/surveys-i

Whatever happened to the idea of starving us into submission?
https://www.thejournal.ie/brexit-threat-food-shortages-ireland-4381228-Dec2018/
Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 14:41 - Aug 21 with 2306 viewsMoriarty

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:50 - Aug 21 by footers

As many times as I've watched GAA, I still don't really know what's happening.

Don’t panic. Some people say something similar about Lambert.

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:25 - Aug 21 with 2285 views26_Paz

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:44 - Aug 21 by footers

The VRO should sort it, mate. Cease and desist orders being issued as we speak.

You want to issue orders for people to cease and exist from disagreeing with you, my my.
Here's why I think Ireland leaving the EU would be a good idea:
1. The obvious, solves the border issue brought about by Brexit.
2. The republic or Ireland can reap the same benefits from leaving the EU that the UK will.
Everyone is a winner and for the 100th time I am not a troll.

The Paz Man

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:28 - Aug 21 with 2282 viewsfooters

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:25 - Aug 21 by 26_Paz

You want to issue orders for people to cease and exist from disagreeing with you, my my.
2. The republic or Ireland can reap the same benefits from leaving the EU that the UK will.

Listen, the law is the law. Mel Hazelwood says we have a very strong case and could definitely win if we provide enough evidence.

I'm not willing to discuss the case any further at this point.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:32 - Aug 21 with 2257 viewsDarth_Koont

"Here's why I think Ireland leaving the EU would be a good idea:
2. The republic or Ireland can reap the same benefits from leaving the EU that the UK will."

1 is a problem of our making because it's driven by 2, a fantasy/web of lies created by some self-interested loons.

There's nothing to suggest Ireland will do better than what it's got now from leaving the EU - it's only a question of managing the damage. Same goes for us with the negatives increasing as you go from a soft to a hard Brexit. Leaving with an initial No deal is just adding insult to injury.

Pronouns: He/Him

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:39 - Aug 21 with 2252 viewsjaykay

why that way round. give the north back to the right full owners.
that will solve the back stop problem
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 16:40]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:43 - Aug 21 with 2228 viewsHerbivore

Ireland is a sovereign nation that doesn't want to leave the EU. It benefits from being in the EU. You are very clearly a troll, nobody could be dim enough to suggest a country should leave the EU to make things easier for the UK.

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:45 - Aug 21 with 2230 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 12:42 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

Why would it be a shame? Which contributions would we miss exactly?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:46 - Aug 21 with 2213 viewsHerbivore

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:45 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

Fair point.

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:47 - Aug 21 with 2227 viewsfooters

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:45 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

Well, we'd have less evidence to produce, which could reduce the overall sum we're awarded. The funny thing is, they don't think it's going to happen!

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:54 - Aug 21 with 2206 viewsMoriarty

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 16:39 - Aug 21 by jaykay

why that way round. give the north back to the right full owners.
that will solve the back stop problem
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 16:40]

PS - Sorry it doesn’t seem to be great quality.

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:00 - Aug 21 with 2195 viewschicoazul

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 13:53 - Aug 21 by Eireannach_gorm

The thing is, Ireland has no intention of leaving the EU. Sovereignty does not matter when it comes to Ireland it seems.

See where Ireland is on this chart.
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/elections-press-kit/4/surveys-i

Whatever happened to the idea of starving us into submission?
https://www.thejournal.ie/brexit-threat-food-shortages-ireland-4381228-Dec2018/

Is Ireland sovereign though, consider the Germans Dutch Belgians and French are saying the backstop has to stay? Maybe that is exactly the kind of meddling in its' member nations affairs that the EU is gaining a bit of notoriety for. See also Greece.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:03 - Aug 21 with 2180 viewsDarth_Koont

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:00 - Aug 21 by chicoazul

Is Ireland sovereign though, consider the Germans Dutch Belgians and French are saying the backstop has to stay? Maybe that is exactly the kind of meddling in its' member nations affairs that the EU is gaining a bit of notoriety for. See also Greece.

Eh? The backstop protects the Republic's sovereignty and the international position it's chosen.

Pronouns: He/Him

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:09 - Aug 21 with 2176 viewsJ2BLUE

I said something the other day along the lines of this government might be the stupidest in history. I think we can now safely give them that award.

Insane to even suggest it.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 17:13]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:12 - Aug 21 with 2164 viewschicoazul

How can any nation be said to be sovereign if other nations are telling it, and other nations, how its' borders should work?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:14 - Aug 21 with 2156 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:12 - Aug 21 by chicoazul

How can any nation be said to be sovereign if other nations are telling it, and other nations, how its' borders should work?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:20 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsActionMan

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 11:35 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

That is utterly insane. The people running this country are an embarrassing shambles.

It's okay all Boris needs to do is offer Ireland a referendum on joining his new UK-Ireland bloc, and keep holding them until they give him the result he wants and thats fine.

From the great man himself.
Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:21 - Aug 21 with 2132 viewsMoriarty

Maybe ponder why the backstop has to stay and why the Irish government negotiated it. Think of it more as the EU (and indeed Nancy Pelosi and other US politicians) supporting the position of the Irish government.

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:24 - Aug 21 with 2121 viewschicoazul

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:21 - Aug 21 by Moriarty

Maybe ponder why the backstop has to stay and why the Irish government negotiated it. Think of it more as the EU (and indeed Nancy Pelosi and other US politicians) supporting the position of the Irish government.

Oh certainly, they are supporting it. I just find it interesting that that support comes with Ireland also being a sovereign nation. Especially in the light of all those referendums you fellas had to have a while back.

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 18:15 - Aug 21 with 2082 viewsMoriarty

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:24 - Aug 21 by chicoazul

Oh certainly, they are supporting it. I just find it interesting that that support comes with Ireland also being a sovereign nation. Especially in the light of all those referendums you fellas had to have a while back.

The Irish government wiped the floor with their British counterparts when the backstop was negotiated. It’s there to preserve the Good Friday agreement, trade and peace.

The unionists are more concerned about whether it could affect NI remaining in the UK and are dragging Boris by his stones here there and everywhere to try and destabilize things and repudiate on a done deal.

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 18:38 - Aug 21 with 2064 viewsEireannach_gorm

Boris wants Ireland to leave the EU on 17:24 - Aug 21 by chicoazul

What is your definition of a Sovereign Nation / State.? You seem to have no issue with the UK telling us how we should run our country but have contempt with our own decisions. Its a while since we were a colony of Great Britain. It will be unpleasant but we can manage quite well to survive Brexit. The unfortunate thing is that Northern Ireland will become an even greater burden on the UK taxpayer..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024