Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! 20:14 - Aug 10 with 1520 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

people donate monthly to those guys (myself included)! You would think they would act a bit more responsibly considering they are a charity!

Cancelled DIrect Debit.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:30 - Aug 10 with 1446 viewsnoggin

Let's hope it's still around should you need it one day. Unless of course you're trolling.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 1441 viewsSitfcB

Don’t be stupid.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:34 - Aug 10 with 1414 viewsSpruceMoose

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:31 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

Don’t be stupid.

Might be asking for a miracle there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:36 - Aug 10 with 1406 viewsartsbossbeard

How much do you put in, fella?

I'll set up a direct debit for that amount tonight if you let me know.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:36 - Aug 10 with 1404 viewsRegencyBlue

I imagine you will find it was combined with some sort of training flight!
Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:37 - Aug 10 with 1396 viewsRonFearonsHair

I heard Lambert paid for it.
Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 20:39 - Aug 10 with 1376 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d have though a flyover is right up their street. They wouldn’t be much good in an underpass now, would they?

I’ll fetch my coat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Complete waste of 10k by East Anglian Air Ambulance for that flyover! on 08:43 - Aug 11 with 1029 viewsChe

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jul/16/emergency-services-air-ambulance

I have a friend who is pretty senior in ambulance service who says they are a dustraction and resources would be better spent elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024