Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Marcus Evans 12:05 - Aug 7 with 10374 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 770 viewslongtimefan

Thank you Marcus Evans on 17:29 - Aug 7 by haynes_toe1

Get what you're saying, but with itfcjoe revealing that Evans isn't willing to listen to offers for the club then the claim there's 'no one else to take over' is pure guesswork.

Are we really certain ME has been flat batting interest from credible buyers? As well connected as itfcjoe is (and I throughly respect his knowledge of the youth setup) I doubt he’s on first name terms with ME and his info is probably somewhat “second hand”. Remember the rumpus on here when it was let out that the bloke who subsequently bought another club ( was it Wigan?) had visited ITFC. It was claimed that ME had snubbed him and refused to follow up on his interest! Except that, as explained by Simon Milton, it was just people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 21:41]
Thank you Marcus Evans on 22:18 - Aug 7 with 736 viewsthebooks

OMG, we're a third tier team for the first time in six decades and you're saying "thank you, sir", along with 61 other forelock-tuggers to the person who's steered us here.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 22:29 - Aug 7 with 730 viewsmrshallisfit

Thank you Marcus Evans on 22:18 - Aug 7 by thebooks

OMG, we're a third tier team for the first time in six decades and you're saying "thank you, sir", along with 61 other forelock-tuggers to the person who's steered us here.

Yep. That's some of the saps on here.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 01:36 - Aug 8 with 696 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Stupendous to say the least innit?

Two divisions between Norwich and us .... thank you Marcus. LMAO !!!!
Thank you Marcus Evans on 06:36 - Aug 8 with 675 viewsblueconscience

The people on here are just star struck by him for some reason, and he knows that. It is funny seeing people react like they have.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 07:05 - Aug 8 with 662 viewsLimitlessBlue

Amen, pages of guff thinking we can do not better than Evans, he has let the club rot. Had no bad press for it continues to run his companies very well whilst ITFC rots until fans kick up a sticnk about the state of the place.

"thank you Marcus Evans" that is one of the worst things I have ever read on here.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Thank you Marcus Evans on 07:18 - Aug 8 with 656 viewsArnieM

Thank you Marcus Evans on 14:26 - Aug 7 by Naylorsboots

Completely agree. Everyone puts on their rose tinted glasses and makes out its all ok again. I have no sympathy for Evans. We have a 9 million deficit because of his poor decisions in the championship. Thats why we are where we are. Listening to his waffle if we did get up we still couldnt compete with the likes of Wigan, Millwall, Barnsley etc in signing players. How far we have fallen on his watch.

No, he’s actually said he can’t compete with the Clubs who are in the Championship and are benefitting from PL parachute money. But hey , you cherry pick things to try and back your argument.

All of you Evans our brigade are an effing joke. You will not acknowledge that Evans IS paying £m’s Every season to keep ITFC in existence . He DID literally save this Club from going out of business , when no one else was willing to pay a brass farthing. He had made mistakes and HE is paying for them now to the tune of an additional £9m every season. He hasn’t walked away has he! That’s ACCOUNTABILITY you thick sod!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024