Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday 10:51 - Aug 5 with 960 viewsitfcjoe

EDIT - IO screwed this up from my phone to my screen as just sent it in a message to someone

Re-done

---------------------Norris----------------------
Emmanuel----Chambers---Nsiala----Nydam
-----------Bishop------Dozzell---Nolan------
---Lankester--------Roberts----------Sears----

You'd back that XI to finish in the top 6 in reality - since swapping Jackson out for Roberts maybe not
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 11:01]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 10:54 - Aug 5 with 925 viewsReuser_is_God

Jackson & Huws both played.

Still quality though.

Even if only 3 or 4 of the injured players come back firing we should still have plenty.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 10:55 - Aug 5 with 923 viewsHerbivore

I know Jackson didn't contribute much but he did play on Saturday. As did Huws from the bench.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 10:56 - Aug 5 with 906 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I assume you mean start.

Nolan as well. He probably gets in to my first team. Not sure where though.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 11:04 - Aug 5 with 869 viewsMetal_Hacker

Can't disagree with the OP

Too much quality throughout the squad IMHO

If everything clicks and it's a big IF , we'll be back playing Championship football

Poll: If it were one or the other

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 11:05 - Aug 5 with 857 viewsBlueBlood90

That doesn't even include Gwion. He's one of the best wingers in this league when fit and in form.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 11:09 - Aug 5 with 840 viewsitfcjoe

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 11:05 - Aug 5 by BlueBlood90

That doesn't even include Gwion. He's one of the best wingers in this league when fit and in form.

You could put him on the left and Sears central to be fair

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Starting XI of players who didn't play Saturday on 12:27 - Aug 5 with 683 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yup.

And still PL is moaning.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024