Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently 09:15 - Aug 3 with 7375 viewsMullet

Bollox

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:56 - Aug 3 with 1192 viewssparks

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:11 - Aug 3 by christiand

Not really though is it? His actions speak louder than his words. League One suits his level of investment, there's no ambition to want us to be successful from what I see other that just investing enough to keep us alive. He's better off just coming out and saying that instead of pretending otherwise.

You are conflating two issues.

My goal is to own a massive mansion with a pool and an Aston Martin. At the moment I cant do that. It doesnt mean its not my goal.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:59 - Aug 3 with 1179 viewssuffolkpoker

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:50 - Aug 3 by Dennyx4

If we play 433 - Skuse and Downes are definitely two of the three (possibly Huws as the third - assuming fit enough)

If we play 4231 - again will be Skuse and Downes with Judge, Garbutt and Rowe in the three ahead. With Dozzell, Bishop and Nolan missing think this may be the way we go.

With dozell not playing / leaving i would say Huws is fit and we are taking a chance he stays fit.

we still have exciting players to come back ie Lankester

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:04 - Aug 3 with 1141 viewsNaylorsboots

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:54 - Aug 3 by suffolkpoker

dozzell could just be injured or under the weather?

Well l though Evans supposedly said Judge and Dozzell were not for sale ? So, lm with you on this one. Otherwise Evans is an even bigger liar than he has already proved to be anyway.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:11 - Aug 3 with 1101 viewsFixed_It

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:04 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Well l though Evans supposedly said Judge and Dozzell were not for sale ? So, lm with you on this one. Otherwise Evans is an even bigger liar than he has already proved to be anyway.

Remind me what 'lies' Evans has told before. Thanks.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:12 - Aug 3 with 1093 viewschristiand

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:32 - Aug 3 by strikalite

Hmmm, makes you wonder if this was the reason for Lambert being so pi$$ed off yesterday in the Presser, assuming it really was about the three signing we haven't brought in but now I'm wondering...

My thoughts too.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:13 - Aug 3 with 1087 viewschristiand

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:56 - Aug 3 by sparks

You are conflating two issues.

My goal is to own a massive mansion with a pool and an Aston Martin. At the moment I cant do that. It doesnt mean its not my goal.

I think you're giving him too much credit!

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:17 - Aug 3 with 1076 viewsNaylorsboots

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:11 - Aug 3 by Fixed_It

Remind me what 'lies' Evans has told before. Thanks.

Err, just about everything he says is woolly nonsense. He doesnt say much, but when he does people lap it up. Look where that has got us. He conned all the season ticket holders again to renew on the basis we were going to make a fist of it this season, blimey he also conned Lambert, you can tell that by his press conference the other day.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:21 - Aug 3 with 1050 viewssparks

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:13 - Aug 3 by christiand

I think you're giving him too much credit!

I think you are making things up.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:21 - Aug 3 with 1049 viewssparks

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:17 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Err, just about everything he says is woolly nonsense. He doesnt say much, but when he does people lap it up. Look where that has got us. He conned all the season ticket holders again to renew on the basis we were going to make a fist of it this season, blimey he also conned Lambert, you can tell that by his press conference the other day.

So- identify the "lies".

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:22 - Aug 3 with 1044 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 10:17 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

#focusingontheyouth

He would be focusing on the youth.

Read his statements and listen to his interviews, if you analyse it ME has already told us that the intention is to bring players into the first team with the intention of selling them at massive profit in order to finance the club.

If this is to do with an offer for Doz, and thats a big if as this rumour literally started in this thread then that entirely fits with ME's M.O.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:23 - Aug 3 with 1032 viewsNaylorsboots

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:21 - Aug 3 by sparks

So- identify the "lies".

l just have. lm not writing an essay to satisfy you.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:24 - Aug 3 with 1023 viewschristiand

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:21 - Aug 3 by sparks

So- identify the "lies".

Your words, not mine. Just think you need to use your eyes to see what's going on Sparks. Gone on, prise them open!

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:28 - Aug 3 with 1003 viewsFixed_It

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:17 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

I am a season ticket holder and I wasn't conned. I realised that we would have a huge deficit after relegation. The reduction in ticket prices was welcome, but didn't lead me to think we would be splashing the cash on transfers. We were told that any signings were likely to be Bosmans. And we were told that we would be relying more on our Academy production line going forward.
Yes it is disappointing that Lamberts 'targets' haven't materialised, but we have no idea who they were or why they haven't come to fruition - there could be numerous reasons.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:29 - Aug 3 with 997 viewsNaylorsboots

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:24 - Aug 3 by christiand

Your words, not mine. Just think you need to use your eyes to see what's going on Sparks. Gone on, prise them open!

l think Sparks is a PA for Evans really. He is blinkered just like him.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:31 - Aug 3 with 982 viewsFixed_It

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:23 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

l just have. lm not writing an essay to satisfy you.

You really haven't, but never mind.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:31 - Aug 3 with 983 viewssparks

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:24 - Aug 3 by christiand

"Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:04 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Well l though Evans supposedly said Judge and Dozzell were not for sale ? So, lm with you on this one. Otherwise Evans is an even bigger liar than he has already proved to be anyway. " Not my words....

And the challenge wasnt to you.

But feel free to have a go.

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:32 - Aug 3 with 982 viewssparks

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:29 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

l think Sparks is a PA for Evans really. He is blinkered just like him.

Do explain what I have said that is unreasonable or innacurate.

Just one for starters.

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:58 - Aug 3 with 918 viewschristiand

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:31 - Aug 3 by sparks

"Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:04 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Well l though Evans supposedly said Judge and Dozzell were not for sale ? So, lm with you on this one. Otherwise Evans is an even bigger liar than he has already proved to be anyway. " Not my words....

And the challenge wasnt to you.

But feel free to have a go.

Calm down tiger! I don't need to, the blind faith and trust you seem to have in ME speaks volumes.

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:00 - Aug 3 with 913 viewsjeera

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:58 - Aug 3 by christiand

Calm down tiger! I don't need to, the blind faith and trust you seem to have in ME speaks volumes.

You incorrectly responded to his post intended for someone else.

It's no good then having a dig at him.

It would be easier to accept your mistake really and not trash any chance the thread had.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:01 - Aug 3 with 912 viewssparks

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:58 - Aug 3 by christiand

Please identify one piece of evidence that I have "blind faith and trust" in ME.

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:35 - Aug 3 with 784 viewsActionMan

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 11:04 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Evans never said anyone wasn't up for sale. The bids for Dozzell and Judge were below his valuation. If the right offer is in he'll sell. He's a business.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:44 - Aug 3 with 747 viewsbraveblue

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 09:35 - Aug 3 by sparks

Asset stripping is when owners sell things that belong to the company and remove the money from the company.

That has not happened here...

All sales proceeds go to Group treasury. Selling an asset and not using the funds to reinvest is asset stripping.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:47 - Aug 3 with 725 viewsjas0999

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 09:27 - Aug 3 by ipswichtillidie

He’s the one we will sell to get in the money to buy!

We have raked in millions of unexpected income from sell on fees and aevans has freed up nothing. He will sell Dozzell and free up erm, nothing.
Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:48 - Aug 3 with 719 viewschristiand

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:00 - Aug 3 by jeera

You incorrectly responded to his post intended for someone else.

It's no good then having a dig at him.

It would be easier to accept your mistake really and not trash any chance the thread had.

Oh dear Jeera, I thought this was an adult forum, not something hosted in a playground? Next you'll be saying it's your ball, so no one can play!

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:53 - Aug 3 with 690 viewschristiand

Dozzell hasn't travelled apparently on 12:01 - Aug 3 by sparks

Please identify one piece of evidence that I have "blind faith and trust" in ME.

My mistake Sparks, he's doing a wonderful job and has done since he was first appointed!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024