Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... 18:32 - Jul 31 with 2472 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....surely the authorities must know what they thought they had, or had bought by now!
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jul/31/spate-of-essex-deaths-raises-fea

Our message is clear though: if you are considering taking class A drugs, please don’t.”.....well that should do it!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 18:35]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 19:51 - Jul 31 with 2112 viewsnorth_stand77

What else can they do?
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 19:56 - Jul 31 with 2098 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 19:51 - Jul 31 by north_stand77

What else can they do?

Tell people what these 6 thought they had bought.....the police will know what their drug of choice was.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 20:23 - Jul 31 with 2065 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 19:56 - Jul 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Tell people what these 6 thought they had bought.....the police will know what their drug of choice was.

It's not that straightforwood. Apart from the fact that they may have had a combination of drugs, they may have been users not known to police. The dealers are not going to come forward with information either!
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 20:47 - Jul 31 with 2030 viewsbrogansnose

These sort of cluster deaths happen when there is a particularly strong version of the drug, in all liklihood heroin in this case, coming on the market. The tests will be to see if this is the case or if it is cut with Fentanyl which makes the whole opioid effect much much stronger and more than the users normal dosage making it very easy to overdose. To put out warnings about this is to tell the drug using community to take care especially in terms of harm reduction.
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 20:53 - Jul 31 with 2017 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 20:47 - Jul 31 by brogansnose

These sort of cluster deaths happen when there is a particularly strong version of the drug, in all liklihood heroin in this case, coming on the market. The tests will be to see if this is the case or if it is cut with Fentanyl which makes the whole opioid effect much much stronger and more than the users normal dosage making it very easy to overdose. To put out warnings about this is to tell the drug using community to take care especially in terms of harm reduction.

Yes of course, but drug users will be well aware of what has happened.

The authorities will not speculate on exactly which drug it is until they have all information including toxicology reports and possibly PM results - giving out false information could be equally dangerous
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 21:51 - Jul 31 with 1943 viewstabletopjoe

The police aren’t interested in people taking drugs, they haven’t been for decades. This is why now there are now a record number of people taking them and suffering from them.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:07 - Jul 31 with 1919 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 21:51 - Jul 31 by tabletopjoe

The police aren’t interested in people taking drugs, they haven’t been for decades. This is why now there are now a record number of people taking them and suffering from them.

And you know this how? I can assure that your opening sentence isn't accurate.
It's always too easy to blame the police for society's failings
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:14 - Jul 31 with 1906 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:07 - Jul 31 by north_stand77

Please go ahead and assure me.

Login to get fewer ads

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:31 - Jul 31 with 1875 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:14 - Jul 31 by tabletopjoe

Please go ahead and assure me.

I just did.
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:53 - Jul 31 with 1848 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:31 - Jul 31 by north_stand77

I just did.

Oh, I see, you think you can assure someone by just saying that you are assuring them? A very novel idea! Just in case you’re still in the dark, you didn’t. You were so sure as well!

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 23:11 - Jul 31 with 1815 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:53 - Jul 31 by tabletopjoe

Oh, I see, you think you can assure someone by just saying that you are assuring them? A very novel idea! Just in case you’re still in the dark, you didn’t. You were so sure as well!

I know far more about this issue than i am at liberty to speak about on here. Goodnight.
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 23:13 - Jul 31 with 1803 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 23:11 - Jul 31 by north_stand77

I know far more about this issue than i am at liberty to speak about on here. Goodnight.

Lights out!

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 00:31 - Aug 1 with 1748 viewsMelford

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 20:47 - Jul 31 by brogansnose

From my experience that's probably it. Local dealers have been selling cut-up weak sh!t that everybody's got used to. Some new guy show up peddling stuff and it's the proper gear, totally uncut, people but it thinking it's the same strength as their usual stuff, give themselves the normal dose and it too much for their systems to deal with, like injecting lager 4.5% then having it strong as wine 12%.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 07:33 - Aug 1 with 1629 viewswkj

Gaz was talking to me about this ther other day, he is quite concerned about the drugs in Southend.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 08:24 - Aug 1 with 1595 viewsThisIsMyUsername

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 22:07 - Jul 31 by north_stand77

Everything is the police's fault, dincha know?

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 09:32 - Aug 1 with 1555 viewsfergalsharkey

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 21:51 - Jul 31 by tabletopjoe

What police?

i havent seen any for years.

Poll: Cook out?

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 10:23 - Aug 1 with 1529 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 09:32 - Aug 1 by fergalsharkey

What police?

i havent seen any for years.

That's the fault of the government, not the police. They are desperate for more numbers.
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 13:54 - Aug 1 with 1466 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 10:23 - Aug 1 by north_stand77

That's the fault of the government, not the police. They are desperate for more numbers.

Don’t be fooled. The police voluntarily withdrew from the streets a long time ago to sit behind desks and fill in forms of crimes that now happen because they are not there to prevent them. Crime was much lower than with fewer police numbers than today.

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:10 - Aug 1 with 1404 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 13:54 - Aug 1 by tabletopjoe

Don’t be fooled. The police voluntarily withdrew from the streets a long time ago to sit behind desks and fill in forms of crimes that now happen because they are not there to prevent them. Crime was much lower than with fewer police numbers than today.

I'm not fooled.
I asked you before where you had your evidence from and you didn't reply. Your idea that police officers had a choice of being either on the beat or sitting behind a desk compared to the past is not correct either- maybe you can tell me why you think this is the case?
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:12 - Aug 1 with 1401 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:10 - Aug 1 by north_stand77

I'm not fooled.
I asked you before where you had your evidence from and you didn't reply. Your idea that police officers had a choice of being either on the beat or sitting behind a desk compared to the past is not correct either- maybe you can tell me why you think this is the case?

Haha, still waiting for that ‘assurance’... what has happened to it?

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:21 - Aug 1 with 1389 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:12 - Aug 1 by tabletopjoe

Haha, still waiting for that ‘assurance’... what has happened to it?

So you still cant reply to me sensibly?
I'm genuinely interested in knowing how you have this inside knowledge - unless you were in the police service yourself?
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:26 - Aug 1 with 1380 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:21 - Aug 1 by north_stand77

So you still cant reply to me sensibly?
I'm genuinely interested in knowing how you have this inside knowledge - unless you were in the police service yourself?

It seems that you don’t know anything about the subject. It’s a well known fact that the police do not have a beat anymore, you will not find a policeman doing this anymore. There was no legislation to directly change this, it was the choice of the police.

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:34 - Aug 1 with 1368 viewsnorth_stand77

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:26 - Aug 1 by tabletopjoe

It seems that you don’t know anything about the subject. It’s a well known fact that the police do not have a beat anymore, you will not find a policeman doing this anymore. There was no legislation to directly change this, it was the choice of the police.

Only a combined police service of 50 years with my other half.
These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:39 - Aug 1 with 1362 viewstabletopjoe

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 18:34 - Aug 1 by north_stand77

Only a combined police service of 50 years with my other half.

Ah, good. So tell me about the details of your beats, and your crackdown on drug taking.

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 23:44 - Aug 1 with 1288 viewsjeera

These 6 drug deaths in Southend.... on 13:54 - Aug 1 by tabletopjoe

The police [collective] have certainly been withdrawn from the community for some time now.

Police stations in towns amongst the people they are supposed to be serving have all but disappeared to be replaced with out of town bases; big swish, modern places that require security clearance to enter.

Seems madness to me, but what do I know?

They are so detached now and usually the only time I spot any is inside vehicles, cruising.

That's not a reflection on the personnel themselves and I'm sure there's many a copper who feels the same way. It is how the powers-that-be have decided is the way forwards.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024